CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 Guess I couldn't have picked a better time to open this thread. Right now to my left is my safe, open, full of guns and 10,000+ rounds of various ammo. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
pimpnFosgates Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 cell phone usb drives and about 200 cds in 2 spindles. if i cut up the cds a little bit i can make throwing stars! cd throwing stars like a pimp! Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
S15_Silvia Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 Uhh Popular Science magazine, laptop charger, and several hockey sticks. Does it help that I'm on the 3rd floor? 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
inm Posted February 28, 2012 Report Posted February 28, 2012 The keys to my new car. Does that mean I get the car too? If not, then I don't think I can last very long cutting zombies with a key. Otherwise, I'll just plow em all over. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 I have a box fan, a 360 controller a back pack. A few pillows and loose change.
KnockinthaStreetzof608 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 idk what its called but ig its a fire poker since im next to my fire place lol CAR -2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime) H/U -Pioneer avh 3200dvd Amps 2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps 1Sundown Audio 100.4 1 Sundown Audio 125.2 Subs 4 AQ HDC'4s 12's Mids and highs 4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s 2 AQ Super Tweeters Electronical Mechman 270 unit 1 D3400 2 D3100's WALLED!
HelloMyNameIs Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 microphone, picture of jesus, and my girlfriend, who probably wont be sitting here much longer considering im on a website ignoring how she is talking about her day, guess I could feed her to the zombies and sing a sad song while holding jesus ~This is added to the post you have just read: I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn thanks so much ~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable ~Rip dustin 7-11-09 Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/
uhoh_45 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 a couch R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
bass_stalker Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 well i got half of the continental us on my left so i think i should be good, within arms reach i have a pool cue, hotstick, 2 wiimotes and a metal ammo box JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Azagtoth502 Posted February 29, 2012 Report Posted February 29, 2012 Bring it u zombie summitches pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.