dont buy a bike by how cool other people think they are, if i was you i would go sit on some bikes and see what fits you better. some people dont like the peg placement and low bars of suzuki. they are sweet tho, cbrs are nice too, you should "try some on"

Most definately, ive ridden kawis and my friends gixxer 1000. I will never ride yamadog so theyre out. Only ones ive never ridden are ducatis or aprillas. The honduhs are nice but i prefer the feel of zukis

Ive ridden plenty of bikes, i had a 600 for about 2 months and hated it. I rode a friends 1000 and knew i wanted one imediately. I have about $12,000 right now to work with. This will be my main mode of transportation while im home(only 3 months out of the year). I've never ridden a ducati before but hear theyre awesome. Yamaha is def. out and CBRs are pretty comfy

I've been looking in to getting a yamaha R1 just curious on the reasons you guys don't like them.

Go to cycleworld.com and read as far back on reviews of all bikes. Dont rule out any of them until you have sat on a yamaha kawasaki honda suzuki or even a ducati or aprilla. Then make a decision on a bike ans when you rule itont try to test ride one. Just remember they all do what you want, go fast look sexy and pick up chicks hot or fat. So please spend some time looking at all and sitting on all . Its not like choosing a car were most of us on hear just try to find the one with the most potential for an audio system lol.

And whoever said supermoto? Fuck yes bro lol

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

^^ I'd like to ask that to, Yamaha makes great bikes, honestly I think every motorcycle company as far as dirtbike and sport street bikes, are all great.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

dont buy a bike by how cool other people think they are, if i was you i would go sit on some bikes and see what fits you better. some people dont like the peg placement and low bars of suzuki. they are sweet tho, cbrs are nice too, you should "try some on"

This is the best piece of advice in this thread.

Don't listen to anybody else and don't have any brand prejudice just get a feel for as many bikes as possible and one will choose YOU.

I chose my vfr800 because its got a single side swingarm, V4 motor, exhaust tone, high windshield, low peg placement, minimal maintenance costs, and cheap used price point. It's "unique"

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Why did you rule out Yamaha's... The R1's are BAD ass...

Maybe you should look at the Kawasaki zx10 they are sick as hell too

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Most definately, ive ridden kawis and my friends gixxer 1000. I will never ride yamadog so theyre out. Only ones ive never ridden are ducatis or aprillas. The honduhs are nice but i prefer the feel of zukis

Ive ridden plenty of bikes, i had a 600 for about 2 months and hated it. I rode a friends 1000 and knew i wanted one imediately. I have about $12,000 right now to work with. This will be my main mode of transportation while im home(only 3 months out of the year). I've never ridden a ducati before but hear theyre awesome. Yamaha is def. out and CBRs are pretty comfy

I've been looking in to getting a yamaha R1 just curious on the reasons you guys don't like them.

There is NOTHING wrong with the R1 bro... They are bad ass performance bikes and comfortable to ride... Dont be scared to purchase one i had one for a long while :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

For me when it comes to bikes, speed is the last thing I care about, some of the most fun bikes are dualsports. One of my favorite bikes petal alibis the Kawasaki er-6n. It's kind of a street fighter bike and the stood up position on it is going to be allot more comfortable than your typical sportbike. Just my opinion. Other companies also have this style of bike too.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Have you ever really gotten experience on the road with a street bike? A gsxr1000 is a lot of bike for a beginner (if you've only rode street for 2 months) and as said get something that is comfortable and not just cool. Trying to be cool on a bike is how people get injured, especially when they can't handle the bike no matter how much they try and convince themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

A little late on responding to my own posts fellas sorry about that, since i no longer have a truck or car i havent been on the forum here as much. But i actually went and sat on just about every bike i could on my day off recently. I must say i found the gixxer to be the most comfortable and in gonna go with a 750. It feels more nimble and less bulky, i also believe it will be a little better suited to my novice riding skill as well. The CBR was my second choice but having nothing between the 600 and 1000 ruled them out as well. Yamaha as i expected was uncomfortable all together im 6'1 and felt i was crouched down in an akward position while seated and my arms werent in a comfy position either. Didnt sit on a ducati or aprilia because i couldnt find any. So i have 2 weeks until i fly back home from work and will be on the hunt for one. What color schemes do you all like on bikes? Im a sucker for white, and the yellow/black ones

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived