People and their insane first cars...

If I was 16, I would care little of being able to fully control said vehicle. If the first car I was given was a Shleby instead of the 86 ford taurus station wagon I got, life would have been a wee bit different :lol:

I say follow Orion's advice. Dick her then her Shleby.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

shoulda got her a lil cavalier instead and gave her a hotwheel car of a shelby500 hah

Duel Sa-8 V.2 D2 Sub Enclosure

2001 Pontiac Grand am

• Head Unit - OEM
  • Processor - RF 3sixty.2
  • Subs - RE Audio SXX12D4
  • Amplifier - Kicker ZX1000.1
  • Mids & Highs- Rockford Fosgate Power T2652-S
  • Rockford Fosgate Power T1693
  • Mids & Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate Power T400-4
  • Wiring - 1/0 AWG, 4 AWG, 8 AWG
  • Alternator - Stock
  • Batteries - non ext
  • Box- Absolute PSEB12BK

Maybe she will accidently drive it thru the garage. Tosh.o ftw

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Honestly I think it's every teenagers dream to have an expensive and ridiculously powerful car.

However, that's usually where it stops. And where it ought to, in my honest opinion.

If her parents think it's a good idea to buy her something like that, let her actions speak for or against the wisdom of that idea... that'll teach 'em.

Also, this.

Hook up, teach her how to drive, fuck the shit out of her, WIN.

whats weird, is reading this, and heard of a girl where i live that did the same thing. the girl driving the car was named shelby and had a mustang with "shelby" on the back of the car. i was only told about this story, and said that i could have been a Shelby Mustang, or could have been just a decal on a bone stock mustang. on this topic: i dont see the point of getting a teen THAT car. a bare bones mustang i can see, but a GT500, i totally object to it. if, (or when) she wrecks it, i hope thats a wake up call to the parents.

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

Ohhh yea!

Rich girls can get it anyday

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Rant time:

OK, seriously... WOW... A girl at my school got a BRAND NEW Shelby GT500 for their first car... Just because her name was Shelby and her parents thought it would be 'cute.'

Ignoring the fact that the girl's parents just spent $50,000 on a car. What the hell kind of parents put their teen behind the wheel of a 500 horsepower rwd car???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: this person has no idea of the concept of oversteer and how to correct for it.

I could see the arguement for a new car - safe, good on gas, won't leave anyone stranded, etc.... But I fail to see the arguement of getting a car of this caliber..

/rant

cool story bro

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Rant time:

OK, seriously... WOW... A girl at my school got a BRAND NEW Shelby GT500 for their first car... Just because her name was Shelby and her parents thought it would be 'cute.'

Ignoring the fact that the girl's parents just spent $50,000 on a car. What the hell kind of parents put their teen behind the wheel of a 500 horsepower rwd car???

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention: this person has no idea of the concept of oversteer and how to correct for it.

I could see the arguement for a new car - safe, good on gas, won't leave anyone stranded, etc.... But I fail to see the arguement of getting a car of this caliber..

/rant

Your rant sound like the song "I´m a jealous guy" from Roxy Music. Sit down in the GT 40 and blow her on the next traffic.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived