How did you get your first job?

some volunteer work. make a Resume (first time employers dig that shit)

have very good conversational skills. employers look for good customer relations skills so if you can answer the questions smoothly you'll get the job

i've never been turned down for a job that i've interviewed for

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

:asskiss:

I can testify this is how he makes his money, lol.

I got my first job at the age of 12. Working as a janitor and doing clean up for a landscaping company. In my opinion, jobs are everywhere. It just depends on the person and what they are willing to do and if their work ethic meets their demands.

haha ass kissing doesnt exactly hurt lol but my first job was mowing lawns, raking leaves n stuff in the neighborhood i grew up in...thought i was baller...then i realized how little 20 bucks really bought lol ive worked construction mostly doing roofing... still mowed a few lawns here and there for extra cash

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I know that feeling bro! My step dad is Mexican! I was the only white guy at work and the only one who spoke English. But that's Houston TX for ya lol

i do landscaping now and im the only white guy and i dont speak spanish so im lost a lot of the time shit sucks

In towns like mine, It's all who you know... I put in over 12 applications more than once when I was 15 or 16 and didn't get a single call. Then one of my relatives put word in at a store they work at. One interview later, I got hired within 2 weeks. Go figure.

I kinda lucked out on mine.

Went to school, made friends, talked with parents. Then one kids father offered a summer class for HTML 5, so I took it. We started talking more and more then he decided to hire me as a software engineer for his startup company over the summer between my junior and senior year of high school.

I just got home from working there now.

I taught myself how to fix small engines so I have been doing repairs on things like lawn mowers and snow blowers my whole life. You can make some decent side money considering I garbage pick all the old machines for free and turn them around for almost pure profit.

My first real job was as a dishwasher. My friend got me the job. Did that for two summers. Not hard or super fun but it was a job.

Last summer I worked for the my school district doing summer maintenance. My old assistant principal actually recommended me for the job. I may have been in his office a lot for dumb stuff but he knows I am a hard worker. Haha.

Now I'm on the lookout for engineering co-ops for next year.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

My parents were friends with a guy that owned a local greenhouse that was like a block away from the high school. Before I could drive, I'd walk over there after school and work. I think the main things are to be on time (dependable), and don't screw around. If you get your boss to know that you're a good worker and dependable, they might give you a raise, or even put in a good word to other business owners.

And OP, I'm from Havre, haha

2008 Toyota Corolla

-Skar VVX 12 D4 (2)-Skar SK1500.1-Pioneer DEH-80prs

Stay in contact with them after applying helped for me. I got my fist job when i was 15 working the snackbar at the local pool. In the interview i was truthful and honest. The job i have over the summer (school) was offered to me.

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

Apply everywhere. When you go in to get an app look professional. Then ask when the hiring manager will be back in and make sure you return your app the day he is in. When you fill out that amp make sure it isNEAT. Like EXTREMELY. No mess ups. Fill it all out. When you go to turn in your app give them your resimee. Meet the hiring manager and introduce yourself and hand him the paper (be in a dress shirt tucked in, with a tie, and belt)... then call back and bug the shit out of them 3 days later... Till they give you the job. Thats what i did!!!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine