What crazy claims have you heard people make?

I've seen worse. My buddys blazer burnt to the ground at school one morning we were all showing off.

lol

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

A dude at scrapin the coast insisted that my two t3t2000's ok a crecendo 5500 in a trunk wall was a stronger system but it just wasn't as loud as his pioneer champion series on like 4500 watts lmao mine was stronger but not as loud lmao

Good lord sweet baby Jesus. Did you read the thread at all?

Bagged 1993 nissan hardbody

My friend told me that he gets about 30mpg in his automatic 2011 S63 AMG because he always shifts into neutral when he doesnt need to accelerate and going down hills................

and because his computer says so.........

I think you save more gas by accelerating downhill to make it up the next hill.

Maybe, but the hill we live on only slopes one way depending on which way your going, its not an up and down type of place. Either all up or all down.

dont newer cars shut the fuel injectors off when you let off the gas?

My point exactly.............but the flaw is that the cars use certain accelerometers that measure the wind movement passing it and it uses that to determine your ESTIMATED "MPG" but it creates false numbers when you neutral it into a long hill and crazy numbers pop up. does the same thing in my mom benz, but when you pump calculate it they dont match. Now thats not to say his mileage isnt better when doing that but its because gravity is doing the work, and his car has shut off the gas because its moving fast enough to keep the engine turning, but its the illusion of better MPG from neutral that people fail to realize. Unless your car is carbureted, neutral wont actually do anything besides when your idle and in neutral, could possibly save you about .01 every gallon........shifting that much from neutral to drive is hard on the transmission, hes gonna break it in no time at the rate he does it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

• 5 months later...

Overheard another "blew out my back glass" comment in a Car Toys. Came from one of the sales guys. Shit never gets old and even my wife laughed at it.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Do you ever break any windows with that???? Ummm no lol

Guy swore up and down that any 4 cylinder would never be able to beat a forced induction v8 and be street legal... So i showed him video after video of it happening... He then proceeds to say well thats not 1/4 mile and I say you said street vehicles... If you want 1/4 mile here ya go then his next change was a car that could run track/street so i showed that as well... In a last ditch effort he goes well its not cheap to make a 4 cylinder that fast.. I said no shit but you never once mentioned cost to build

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

"30,000w" tahoe with 4 18" type r's that he bought on ebay for $300 a piece (because he thinks the new ones are garbage), shattering multiple $2,000 store front window panes. took all i had to now laugh my ass off in front of the guy.

ive seriously heard from almost every single person i've talked to in my town about car audio tell me that amps dont distort, only speakers do...

one dude i met one time was bragging that he hit some insane db number at a comp and had one of the loudest cars there. when i asked what he had he said 2 walmart subs, a box he bought (probably a prefab) and a walmart amp. he said walmart equipment is actually pretty awesome when "you know what you are doing". but of course you gotta be careful with the glass when you are running a crazy system like that lol!

i met another guy and was hanging out with him at his house with friends. eventually we made a run to the store in his car. every speaker(they were stock)was either blown or very close to it and he had a walmart sub. he showed off his system (i honestly could barely even tell he had a sub) ... a few days later i threw a party out in the middle of the desert and was using my car for music. he just started talking mad shit on my system and said his would lay my shit out and make it sound weak. i kept arguing with him and almost got in a fight but then he said "why you talkin so much shit on my setup and keep saying yours is louder? you haven't even heard my shit bro!!" then i reminded him that he showed me his system a few days ago and that i have heard it and know for a fact mine was much louder. then he remembered that and shut up cause he realized he made himself look like a dumb ass talking up his system thinking i would never hear it! hahaha

A guy at the car wash noticed my set up..and said man bro I had 2 15" kicker comps on a 5000 watt amp, blew out my back window! I was like yeah? What size wire did you have? He said 4 gauge with a capacitor....... I proceeded to turn mine up... Pop the trunk and show him all the 1/0... 2 batteries and the 2500.1... And then got him inside,to show him what 14x+ sounds like....he jumped out and said how he had to go back to work before he got fired lol

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

It makes me sad that I dont attract as much attention as I used to. guess i should use that as motivation

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived