CstrokerV Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Okay, thought this was over but clearly people can't drop an argument, since you frequent these shows come to spring bling at Anderson motor speed way in upstate SC on may 18, maybe you can see it, and as for a description it was a durango the mid 2000s body style it happened a year ago but that's not something you forget. And when you say I'm one of the people this threads about you can kiss my ass cause I know what I said sounds crazy but I seen it in person so I know it happened ill prove by getting videos and posting them, until then you can say I'm wrong. Thanks what show was it at im sure someone got a video of it and we can do a youtube search my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Ben Fultz Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Okay, thought this was over but clearly people can't drop an argument, since you frequent these shows come to spring bling at Anderson motor speed way in upstate SC on may 18, maybe you can see it, and as for a description it was a durango the mid 2000s body style it happened a year ago but that's not something you forget. And when you say I'm one of the people this threads about you can kiss my ass cause I know what I said sounds crazy but I seen it in person so I know it happened ill prove by getting videos and posting them, until then you can say I'm wrong. Thanks What you seem to not realize that anything note worthy (and 2 kicker 12's doing 60's is/would be) videos are posted or at least talked about within minutes of it happening. Hell when EXO almost shit himself from Scott Bowmans Blazer, less than a hour later was being talked about on here, video shortly after. So the fact that no one heard about it let alone video proof is BS.
n8ball2013 Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 well when I was a youngin I heard a guy say he hit 170db on a single 10 inch woofer LOL actually nathan munson did this in extreme 1 with a 9510. well i doubt it was that guy and it was in 2000 and it was a 16 year old snotty kid but i would have love to see what that box looked like but if there is any concreate involved thats cheating here ya go ric. theres a little concrete and bulletproof glass used. It was an extreme car. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Mother of God. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Emmet Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it Thank you First black female president of America here I come. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
CleanSierra Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 Had a guy a few months ago tell me he broke out the back window of his truck with some RE 10s and a 1000 Watt Memphis(2010 or newer) amp. I cool story bro'd him.... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CstrokerV Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 there is a guy that burped 150 with 2 cvx 12s door open only 332 watts but not in a durango where there is a butt load of air to compress and that pic of the orange car looks neat my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
MrSkippyJ Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 burping a 150 :/= music on at 160. that's like comparing walking down a flight of steps and jumping off the empire state building F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
CstrokerV Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 lol oh he said music i missed that part .. all well my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
MrSkippyJ Posted May 1, 2013 Report Posted May 1, 2013 yeah, but even then burping a 150 and burping a 160 are worlds apart. plus that analogy popped in my head and made me giggle, so i wanted to write it out! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.