The thing we all dread!!

Sorry to hear that this shut happend bro ppl are fucked up man. Lazy. Ass fuckers take other ppls shit they don't deserve to breath honest ppls air

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg

Ah the same shit almost happened to me about 3 weeks ago. Dude is in jail now. Hit him across the back with a steel bat and kicked him in the face a couple of times.

I'm sure damn glad I didn't go up there during the weekend this week. I'm sorry it happened to you though.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

There should be a law, that IF the thieves were caught, then the owner of the property has the FULL right to kick the living shit out of them with baseball bats, brass knuckles, or any other means with police standing by. lol.... I bet stealing would be dramatically decreased if that happened.... but our country is too big of a wuss.

And even that way is nicer than some countries. Just put a cap on it, you get 15 minutes of no limits rage with police and EMT supervision. Make sure the guy is alive at the end to be hospitalized before jail and it's all good :D

u should be allowed to beat them to death....end of story...any and all means to kill them however u want...crime will drop once they allow that....not saying itll stop...but itd help...fucking theives...useless motherfuckers.

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

They took their time unscrewing...

Wtf.

Did you tell someone that you were gonna be out that night?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

There should be a law, that IF the thieves were caught, then the owner of the property has the FULL right to kick the living shit out of them with baseball bats, brass knuckles, or any other means with police standing by. lol.... I bet stealing would be dramatically decreased if that happened.... but our country is too big of a wuss.

If I caught someone breaking into my truck I would first beat the fuck out of them then hold them at gun point till the cops showed up. One of the great things about living in TN, If someone is trespassing(In your house or garage) you can do whatever you need to, to protect yourself :D

And it does seem like they knew you/are friends with you on facebook. That's why I never post statuses about "Going to eat" or "at the movies" etc.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I'm sorry bro, that sucks.. Things like this make me like having a sleeper system. If I saw someone doing this, or if someone was eyeing my truck (like they're planning theft), I'd go crazy. Hope you get your stuff back..

Things like this make me realize that there is no such thing as going overboard on an alarm install. Makes me want to pick up even more sirens now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks for all the love guys, I spoke with insurance today and was told they only cover stock stereos under my cars policy even though it's full coverage with 100 dollar deductible, sweet my home owners will cover it....wait was told then I have a 1000 dollar deductible my equipment would not be given full value because it was used and then my premiums would go up because I had made a claim.....Fuck a bunch of AAA...So I can't afford to replace my CD player so no competitions this year.

Nobody knew I wasn't going to be home and I don't have a personal facebook, I wish I knew who it was but being an installer as my career tons of people see my car either doing demos or just seen at the shop.

Archived