Jump to content

Dad's 24yr Air Force Retirement pics


Recommended Posts

Posted

I try and give my topics a "purpose" but this one is just me being selfish haha

I just got back from 6 days of leave to narrate my dads retirement. Unlike a few other ceremonies I have been to, this one was surprisingly entertaining and upbeat. There was not a dull moment! the old man cried like a baby as soon as I started talking!

My middle brother(20) is also narrating (on my left) and my youngest (14) is the proffer in the background.

Hopefully he will make the ride out to my retirement in 18yrs

431520_412329485449604_100000176674401_1871815_1315886286_n.jpg

430032_412326868783199_100000176674401_1871784_794286171_n.jpg

421373_412328635449689_100000176674401_1871809_1758296072_a.jpg

385743_10150732926120792_623440791_11935747_1792929790_n.jpg

305597_10150732910635792_623440791_11935536_572298402_n.jpg

This particular retirement was "Harley Davidson" themed...

429718_412323745450178_100000176674401_1871743_602949627_n.jpg

429429_412337542115465_100000176674401_1871903_1673954407_n.jpg

Dad and I

423366_412336512115568_100000176674401_1871895_846327202_n.jpg

423666_412337748782111_100000176674401_1871905_1228266377_n.jpg

Thanks for looking!

There are several hundred photos but these seemed the least boring.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Well now he gets to take his coffee cup home from the office. :D

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

The man is a machine! I doubt he will ever stop.

Hopefully he just sits in the garage and builds motorcycles, I have a feeling he will find some other young person to mentor and guide. He has made a career out of fighting for the little guy and teaching hard lessons I doubt that will stop anytime soon.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Anybody with Security Forces experience should know about the warrior walk for a retiring defender.

483126_10150732956565792_623440791_11936003_1005279342_n.jpg

HUA.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Good shit bro... Congrats to your dad

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Your dad seems very cool dude, also nice bike :good:

Hope he has a good retirement!

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

thanks for the 24 years you gave to us. I don't know you but i just wanted to say thanks. Enjoy the retirement!! Don't play too much golf! :)


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...