KiKaZz74 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 i just got license like 6 months ago but thats one of biggest pet peeves. the asshole trying to pass going 15mph over limit gets a brake check then on country roads its speed up and not let them pass. but i always tell my mom its a brake check, brake check harder, then slam the bitch into the floor and get them in trouble for failure to reduce speed. escpecially when there talking on cell phone =] mwuahahaha My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
tupic310 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 i just let my foot off the gas and stey steady with the car next to me so they cant pass lol
Ecco Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I brake check if they're not paying attention to the road (you hit my truck, I'm gonna be seeing red), and I tailgate if they're not going fast enough and they decide to not go over a lane even though there's no traffic. Or I just go around them.
sprkn_ranger Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 Back when I had my Ford Ranger that laid frame I would just drop the rear end of my truck while doin 75 down the freeway and shower them with sparks that ALWAYS worked. Otherwise I usually just keep em blocked in so they can't pass for a while then I'll let em loose once it looks like they are pissed. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
stroupe79 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 i usually move to the left if its possible..nothing is worse than the dumbasses in rush hour traffic jams that hop from lane to lane getting nowhere riding up in every cars ass cutting people off left and right usually with no signal used to switch lanes...that guy will one day get their head stomped in... now when i was a young dumbass myself and tailgated and drove like an idiot i would pass people on the berm or in oncoming lanes if they wouldnt get the hell outta my way.. but since having a kid it seems i have grown a brain now and respect other drivers... http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
alaskanzx5 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 ^^ see i dont think you should try pissing them of you never know what kind of person is driving behing you. if they are tailgating and you cant move over and they seem to be to stupid to realize that you yourself have no where to go then yea they deserve a break check just enough to light up the brake lights but if they keep tailgating give them a good hard break check as a back the fuck off dumb ass i cant get out of your way at the moment. people that tailgate while the person they are tailgating cant do anything to get out of the way deserve to get a ticket for tailgating. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
OrionStang Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I read most of the posts and didn't see what I do. I usually drive 5-10 over the limit, so if someone comes up on me I move over. Then, when their front wheel is about at my back wheel, I downshift and gun it. Slow down, let them catch up again, and do it over. Funny how pissed some people get. Ain't my fault you can't keep up. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
alaskanzx5 Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 ^^ if i was the one you did that to i would laugh at you while you burn up that extra gass and i just coasted along. specialy with the gas prices right now. its piontless to do that just for the fact being that all your doing is what would appear to beto a cop is trying to get the other guy to race and would just end with you having a bad day. drive smarter not faster, you playing around like that would make it look like your in the wrong and wasting gas. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
stevog Posted March 21, 2012 Report Posted March 21, 2012 I read most of the posts and didn't see what I do. I usually drive 5-10 over the limit, so if someone comes up on me I move over. Then, when their front wheel is about at my back wheel, I downshift and gun it. Slow down, let them catch up again, and do it over. Funny how pissed some people get. Ain't my fault you can't keep up. i do the same thing also lol especially if they have there windows open since i dont have cats they get all the gas smell.
OrionStang Posted March 22, 2012 Report Posted March 22, 2012 ^^ if i was the one you did that to i would laugh at you while you burn up that extra gass and i just coasted along. specialy with the gas prices right now. its piontless to do that just for the fact being that all your doing is what would appear to beto a cop is trying to get the other guy to race and would just end with you having a bad day. drive smarter not faster, you playing around like that would make it look like your in the wrong and wasting gas. You really think I give a shit about gas? LOL, You know what I drive, right? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.