Movies that have made you cry/close to crying.

Reminds me of that movie where the guy has a mind of a 5 year old, getting some homeless lady pregnant, raising his girl up by himself....losing her and such.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

My class was on last class trip 1984 in Czech. At the 4th. day of the trip we visit the German concentration camp Theresienstadt.

Before the walkarround them show a film out of original footage about Theresienstadt. Crying with pukin disgusting feeling.

Was fed up to the back teeth, and made a walk in the fields out of the concentration camp till the class come out.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Reminds me of that movie where the guy has a mind of a 5 year old, getting some homeless lady pregnant, raising his girl up by himself....losing her and such.

I am Sam? Dakota Fanning and what's his name.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

For live movies

I remember Pay it Forward always got me

For Anime's stuff like Nami's past on One Piece

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

My class was on last class trip 1984 in Czech. At the 4th. day of the trip we visit the German concentration camp Theresienstadt.

Before the walkarround them show a film out of original footage about Theresienstadt. Crying with pukin disgusting feeling.

Was fed up to the back teeth, and made a walk in the fields out of the concentration camp till the class come out.

Yeah man. I went to the camp at Flossenburg, those videos will get to anybody.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

LOL yeah TS3 probably the closest, mainly because TS1/2 were during my childhood haha. Movies never get me, but yeah those videos of soliders coming home to kids/family always get me choked up.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

La Bamba always gets me, even though i've watched it probably over 50 times in my life lol

Headunit - Alpine 9857

Mids & Highs - T165,T1692

Mids & Highs Amp - T400-4

Subs - 2 12" DC Audio Level 3 M2s

Sub Amp - T1500-1bdcp

Alternator - MechMan 220a

Wiring - 1/0ga XS Power

Batteries - 2 Optima Yellow Tops

Read the fucking manual. Jesus Christ.

I dunno about that Steve...

Chuck Norris doesnt even do push-ups, he just pushes the earth down.

Archived