Ruger 10/22, m&p 15-22, or a cricket gun :)

With the rotary technology that Ruger had in the magazine, you can't get better than that.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I have the S&W AR15-22. I put a truglo red dot on it and I love it.. The down fall to it I need more mags. cause you spend more time loading than shooing and being the little bullet they can be a pain to load. But other than that I have no complaints. It never has gave me a problem...

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I have two Ruger 10/22's and they're both over 20+ years old and work flawlessly. Very solid guns. Parts are cheap for them and you can get tons of add ons for them. I also have a Remmington 597 with a Simmons scope and its just as fun, only thing is you have to shoot the brass coated bullets or else it will jam occasionally using the solid lead bullets.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Savage mark II if you want a bolt action. I love mine. Semi I would go with a S&W AR-15/22. They come pretty decked out with some magpul accessories for about $400 I think. Haven't had but maybe one jam after 1000+ rounds right out of the box.

If you want something thats damn good out of the box and has limitless options and can be simply amazing with a few tweaks, another vote for Ruger 10/22 here. My current 10/22 only has a polish job on trigger group, a recoil buffer, a floated barrel and bedded stock with a cheap scope and I can shoot the center out of quarters at 75 to 100 yds with cheapo bulk box ammo. Step it up to match grade and Ill keyhole 2 30rd mags at that same distance no joke. Great, simple, reliable gun out of the box, massage it and its wonderful, or you can go ape shit if you like to tinker on it. Next on my list is a green mountain bull barrel and possibly a new stock from Boyds...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Im torn. I guess Ill see what I get a better deal on a bolt or a 10/22. monday will be my decision day. its my reward for pasisng my next cert test.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

another vote for the 10/22 lots of parts, reliable, i barely clean mine and i hardly ever jam

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

if i go with a bolt I can kill tree rodents though see my dilemma.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived