What do you do for a living?

college student, do i what i do on the side. (not drugs... lol)

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Engineer/maritime diesel mechanic

Last tear down was a german MaK

The flywheel on this thing weighs 10 ton

did you go to maritime academy?

No

Schooling at all. Started as a hand when i was 18 years old. Im 22 now and run my own crew all on the job learning and training

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I'm almost positive there are like 3 other exact identical threads about this but...

Was managing a shop, now only doing design, some metal fab (body is my forte), and paint on a case by case basis...currently started my own (brother and I joint venture) company Defining Entertainment & Media doing photography, editing, recording, production with hopes of some day making movies and in the mean time working as the Office Administrator for a specialty Urological clinic in our Providence Hospital. Left the shop officially about a month ago and really loving my new job and position. Just a tad less money, considerably less hours, and a strict M-F schedule that can't be beat.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm almost positive there are like 3 other exact identical threads about this but...

^^^Im sure your right....

Autoglass Technician.......looking for something else.....possibly mechanical/electronics assembly

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

currently a student at the Institute of Production and Recording in Minneapolis Minnesota.

but I'm going for mastering engineer and post visual audio production :)

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

I clean :poop: Water. I am a Wastewater plant operator. We treat about 22 million gallons a day. I have seen the flow at 60 million gallons per day, with heavy rains. They call us the "biscuits" we soak up all the gravy (Overtime)

I'm a Distribution Center Manager for the largest convenience store distribution company in the US. For those of you in the NJ, PA, MD, DE, & VA, I make sure that all your Wawa's are stocked. Been with the company for 13 years and worked my way up from the BOTTOM! Just proves that hard work will get you where you want to go in life. Now I'm trying to find ways to have my money make money for me.

good shit, now stock the wawa up the street from me with dr pepper in the soda foutain, the one on the oppisite side of town has it but not mine :(

and im a full time audio/video/remote start/alarm installer

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived