hadoop style data analyst? or splunk etc

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Data analyst.

So my position is labeled data analyst, but I basically just write queries and give them the data. They analyze it.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I do transport in a hospital full time while going to school full time for computers and electronics

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Data analyst.

So my position is labeled data analyst, but I basically just write queries and give them the data. They analyze it.

"big data" has really blown up lately.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Started out 26 years ago as a low voltage tech at a burglar alarm company that did everything from communications to computer wiring (a rarity in 1987) to pro sound. Worked there while I got one of those pieces of paper from a fancy school that said I knew something about electronic shit. Then went to a car audio shop, then a telephone outfit, then a long distance company as a dialer technician and then started my own company modeled after the first one I worked for. Did that and starved half to death for about ten years and then went to a commercial sound and communications company. Did commercial fire, PA, PBX for about four more years and then ditched the electronics world for construction. Since then I've become a real estate investor and property manager, which gives me something of a flexible schedule. Now I'm taking advantage of that flexibility and am planning to start back into car audio but not to the point of opening a retail store.

When home theater was new and I had my retail showroom, I found that the guys who had the most fun were called "trunk slammers"... which basically means they did custom home theaters out of their cars and did not have retail stores. I didn't think about it at the time because I wasn't as business savvy as I should have been (read above starving comment), but these guys had near zero operating overhead and they had near zero inventory costs. Plus... they were doing all the really fun, $50,000.00+ dedicated cinema room while I was doing bullshit $2500.00 systems in people's living rooms. I did some theater rooms but not as many as I'd like to have. In any event, since my first love is mobile audio with an emphasis on speaker building, I'm going to move toward being a "trunk slammer" type of car audio guy.

I don't want to install head units for cheapskate car dealers or install prefab boxes... I want to do custom work. And I think there is a pretty good market for it in my area, as I've not seen very many shops that can do fiberglas, custom fitted and designed enclosures, et al. At least... not well.

So that's what I'm doing now... I'm a middle aged motherfucker who is attempting to relive his childhood obsession, except now I have the money and the skill to do the shit right. :-)

/WOT

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Data analyst.

"big data" has really blown up lately.

It's huge now. We are still using lots of access back ends and poorly built data marts though.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Dispatcher for a large construction company here in Maine. I schedule all the moves of our equip from job to job, anywhere from Maine, New Hampshire, to Vermont. We have another division in the mid atlantic (Va, Md, Nc, and Pa) but someone else does that shit. Lol.

Oh ya.....and I have 3 kids...all under the age of 3. Fml. Lol. My fiancé and I both have a child from previous relationships and we just had a lil girl together. So when I'm not working its Daddy Daycare at this place! I'm getting better and multitasking! All 3 in the garage while I'm trying to build boxes and glass is a challenge butttttttt...

95 Civic 4 door-

2005 Chevy SilveradoSkar 15' IVX (2)Skar SK 800.1DSkar SK 85.4 A/B - Yet to be installed

2-Deep cycle Marine Batteries

Big 3

A whole shit load of 1/0 welding cable. Lil overkill for what I have but I have it so Im using it!

Archived