Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

ok.i havent liked jp since day one.never liked his attitude one bit.and all his old demos he has with young ass girls makes me sick.but he should of never left tommys shop with it in this condition,i know i wouldent have.maybe he should of took it to the shop tommy took his truck to lol.im sure it wouldent be as bad as it is now.kob is a fucking hack and his shop sould get shut down because of this rite here.i think the blame is 50/50.tommy for doing this to a "friend" and jp for letting it happen.thats alot of damn money to just blow on a bs install

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

My lawyer would be all over this like flies on honey if it was my truck...but then again, I do my own installs and if I had someone else do it, I'd know better. And let's face it, JP knew better. He has seen what a proper install is. Regardless of my personal feelings about JP, its still f*cked up that KOB could even consider letting this leave his shop like this.

I have a feeling we aren't getting 100% of the story here....just doesn't make sense to me.

But it sure is nice to see karma in action....hmmm maybe he shoulda done right by David/Aaron....

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I love in the video where he picks it up and turns it on the dash speaker isn't secured down and is jumping around.

JJ

(null)

Alpine 9855r

2 x DC AUDIO LVL 4 18"

2 x Hybrid Audio Technologies L8

2 X Hybrid Audio Technologies L3

2 X Hybrid Audio Technologies L1 PRO

1 x SAZ 4500D

2 X SAX 50.4

AudioControl Matrix + AudioControl Epicentre 160

8 X hawker genesis deep cycle batteries

Personally it would not surprise in the least if the two of them didn't concoct this charade for the full effect of sympathy he so dearly craves, this dude is nothing more than a sympathy junkie looking for everyone to feel sorry for him.

Why would you go to SBN with something that looked so bad as that?

I would have ran and hid and not shown my face to the world if i got burned the way he claims to have been burned, how can anyone in good conscience show their face let alone have people take videos of something i wasted my hard earned money on.

Too much shit doesn't add up and his propensity to lie and manipulate situations to make himself look like a victim is deplorable.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

This was purely built to demo. That just doesn't make sense to me. LOL and he was considering charging people to sit in it. All that great equipment...wasted. HVCA will need to redo the whole truck.

I thikn he said that because he knew it was fucked. You dont build that big and not throw it on the meter at least once. Especially when it should have 160 potential on the meter.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn... Glad I know or am willing to teach myself what I need to do my own work... Something does seem fishy 'bout the whole thing, but regardless of who or what was spent, the truck and install is a joke. My first system way back in highschool wasn't rigged half as bad as this...King Of Bullshit ustve said "fuck cutting corners, lets just half ass the whole muh fukkah!!" Shit, my 8yr old boy can do a better wiring job, he was watching that vid with me, and started laughing when he saw the un-mounted 4500 laying under the box, his first question to me was "Isn't that gonna catch fire?"

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Personally it would not surprise in the least if the two of them didn't concoct this charade for the full effect of sympathy he so dearly craves, this dude is nothing more than a sympathy junkie looking for everyone to feel sorry for him.

Why would you go to SBN with something that looked so bad as that?

I would have ran and hid and not shown my face to the world if i got burned the way he claims to have been burned, how can anyone in good conscience show their face let alone have people take videos of something i wasted my hard earned money on.

Too much shit doesn't add up and his propensity to lie and manipulate situations to make himself look like a victim is deplorable.

Seriously? Thats kinda stupid... for one thing KOB's reputation, even if it was a bit iffy before, is completely shot now... That isnt worth JP just having a bit of publicity, you think anybody whose seen any of the videos is gonna bring their ride anywhere near KOB`s shop now?

And secondly it is JP, dyu think he didnt mention to anybody he was going to SBN with his "new build 10 18`s groundpounding meade killer", of course he did... he probably told everybody, he couldnt just not show up, a lot of people would ask questions, either way it was gonna be found out, might aswell go to SBN and enjoy it since people are gonna see the shit state his tahoe was in anyway.

I dunno... Just my 2c.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

oh......and i want to feel sorry for JP but i feel worse for his parents. They have to have a 26yr old bum living in their house spending $25,000 on a system when he should be getting the fuck out with it.

i really do want to feel bad since its the worst install i think i have ever seen. The box looks like its a few trim panels from being nice though. I think...

must be related to "Sayar".....

i dont think may people caught who just posted but i did... back from da dead.. wtf is up mang

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

oh......and i want to feel sorry for JP but i feel worse for his parents. They have to have a 26yr old bum living in their house spending $25,000 on a system when he should be getting the fuck out with it.

i really do want to feel bad since its the worst install i think i have ever seen. The box looks like its a few trim panels from being nice though. I think...

must be related to "Sayar".....

i dont think may people caught who just posted but i did... back from da dead.. wtf is up mang

:ninja:

Jebus, 9 posts in 6 years, lurkin to the max :lol:

Archived