Jump to content

Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I never liked JP, you'd think someone who is around car audio so much would pick up a tool and at least try to do something himself. With the amount of money he has thrown out the window on all his ex-hack jobs he could have built his own small shop and every tool needed to do it himself on a professional level. Nice or not, he's just an idiot with a good paying job. Nothing bothers me more than a "high roller" attitude, there's no pride in wasting money.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

Horrible to say anyone "deserves" bad quality work they paid for, over some petty internet issue. I do wish him the best and hope the situation is resolved.

I didn't know screwing someone over quite a bit of money after they completed an awesome install was a "petty internet issue".

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Horrible to say anyone "deserves" bad quality work they paid for, over some petty internet issue. I do wish him the best and hope the situation is resolved.

I didn't know screwing someone over quite a bit of money after they completed an awesome install was a "petty internet issue".

I think hes talking about the fact that a lot of people hated him before this all happened. I dont know what he did in the past but if the "petty internet issue" never happened, Im sure everyone would feel really bad.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

Horrible to say anyone "deserves" bad quality work they paid for, over some petty internet issue. I do wish him the best and hope the situation is resolved.

I didn't know screwing someone over quite a bit of money after they completed an awesome install was a "petty internet issue".

David has said he was paid the agreed upon amount for the install, but there were other terms where he felt wronged.

Regardless, I'm not in it, so I digress, my main point was I do not feel it's right to say someone whom you dont know deserves wrong doing.

:)

Posted

I just can't stop laughing over that wiring over and under the swaybar and axle, zipped tied to a brake hose ffs.. That's just plain ugly.. LMFAO.....

Posted

Just for the newcomers....

17676643.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

oh......and i want to feel sorry for JP but i feel worse for his parents. They have to have a 26yr old bum living in their house spending $25,000 on a system when he should be getting the fuck out with it.

i really do want to feel bad since its the worst install i think i have ever seen. The box looks like its a few trim panels from being nice though. I think...

Ha, that made my day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3129 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...