I agree with most. He/she should have confronted you instead, but 5 minutes isn't a big deal imo.

BUT! While we're on the subject, I have a fucking block party going on across the street, with about 10 people staring into an open trunk with 2 12's that have just enough sound that I can hear them, so it's pissing me off. Going on 4 hours now.... :angry2:

I'd let them hear what my new build sounds like when done, but my garage will promptly be broken into if I do.

i drive a mile away to an empty parking lot whenever i test my sub on full tilt, just trying to respect the neighborhood.

Wouldnt like it if my neighbors played classical music really loud every day

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

It's funny how people's responses to threads like these change depending on who the person that started the thread was.

Like?

Off the top of my head:

Twisted posted a vid of a cop being called on him and everyone was talking about how much of an asshole he was an all.

and EXO posted a vid of him purposely going to someone house to blast him music to get back at the person for sonething that happened prior to that and EXO was "cool." Or the persob deserved it.

I'm not saying its ever right, all I'm saying is it should be the same no matter who posts somethibg like this.

Oh and it's funny how everyone is alway all of a sudden model citizens that never bump cuz it's illegal. lol

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Look, you call the cops on me for any reason, you are no longer my neighbor. You are now my enemy and once you call them on me the war is on. Any and every little thing that I see you do will result in police showing up at your door. Fuck with me I'll fuck with you. People need to think about this before thinking its ok to call the damn cops than just go over and be friendly and either ask to turn it down or just stop by and check out what they're doing. You might get into it too.

Edited by Ballen194

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I've seen a 8" sub on 200 watts be a hell of a lot louder than you'd ever think. Don't think that just cuz it's small sub and low power that it's atuamatically not loud. Like lt said low freq travel like crazy.

As for testing I have a place about 2 miles away from my house I go. It's a flat field with nothing but nothing. Never see people, never get complaints, even testing 150db cars...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

It's funny how people's responses to threads like these change depending on who the person that started the thread was.

Like?

Off the top of my head:

Twisted posted a vid of a cop being called on him and everyone was talking about how much of an asshole he was an all.

and EXO posted a vid of him purposely going to someone house to blast him music to get back at the person for sonething that happened prior to that and EXO was "cool." Or the persob deserved it.

I'm not saying its ever right, all I'm saying is it should be the same no matter who posts somethibg like this.

Oh and it's funny how everyone is alway all of a sudden model citizens that never bump cuz it's illegal. lol

I can see your logic, but I can also see the gaping hole in it. Where was Twisted? Was he in his neighborhood with homes close to each other? Was he...being rude to residents who do not wish to hear the bass? Also, NO ONE is trying to be a model citizen because it is illegal. We are saying not to bump in residential areas. And my position has been the exact same regardless of who posts, just saying. And the most annoying thing, when you bump in said neighborhood and then are confused abotu having cops called. Too much? Maybe, but how do you rob a bank and then get mad when the cops arrive? Noise violations are that, regardless of how loosely the law is written.

Out and about is one thing, but in a neighborhood, I do not see why. My system is almost always turned down to 4-5 on the headunit, but turn it down to 1 when going through neighborhoods. It really isn't that difficult or holy as you think it to be.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Like?

Off the top of my head:

I can see your logic, but I can also see the gaping hole in it. Where was Twisted? Was he in his neighborhood with homes close to each other? Was he...being rude to residents who do not wish to hear the bass? Also, NO ONE is trying to be a model citizen because it is illegal. We are saying not to bump in residential areas. And my position has been the exact same regardless of who posts, just saying. And the most annoying thing, when you bump in said neighborhood and then are confused abotu having cops called. Too much? Maybe, but how do you rob a bank and then get mad when the cops arrive? Noise violations are that, regardless of how loosely the law is written.

Out and about is one thing, but in a neighborhood, I do not see why. My system is almost always turned down to 4-5 on the headunit, but turn it down to 1 when going through neighborhoods. It really isn't that difficult or holy as you think it to be.

I know in at least 1 of Twisted's videos he was in a driveway.

And nobody's attitude towards neighbors was mentioned so that is somewhat irrelevant.

I know where you're coming from cuz I also tend to drive playing at real low volumes, but we both know that's only a handful of us. That's why I try to avoid commenting about how we shouldn't buml in residential areas. And most people that throw money into their system usually takes advantage.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

i see being disrespectful to neighbors when playing music loudly between 9:30 P.M. - 8:00A.M. btw i turn it down 8 blocks away and pause about 2 blocks away

when ppl ask you to turn it down they tell the neighbor to shove it up their a**

but 5 min. in the afternoon i mean really it wasn't like you were playing for 6 hours trying to loosen up the suspension or knocking picture frames down

Edited by deathcards

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

90% of the time I keep the volume low driving in and out of my neighborhood. Yes I know even 8's can be loud. Actually I am really impressed with the new subs. Just think I should be able to get away with 5min of testing on a saturday in the afternoon. And if I was shaking windows there is no way I would test in my driveway. And when I replace the small amp with a slightly bigger 500.2 I wouldnt test in my drive way then either.