Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I may have missed it but is that box ported?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted

I was wondering the same, if it sealed u should turn it around an see how it sounds

2008 Yukon 2-18"s EVILS

TEAM SSA

TEAM AUDIOTEX

Posted

stock ground next to the 0guage100_4148.jpg

here is the new ground to the block100_4145.jpg

ground from the block to the battery tray and the battery tray to the battery100_4144.jpg

i left the stock positive and added the new 0guage100_4143.jpg

http://www.stevemead...new-xfl-pg6-57/americanbass hd 12d22 audiopipe 1800.1ppi s580.4rockford p1653 frontpolk audio 6x9 rearbig 3

Posted

Just looking at the lugs in the last pic it looks like you used the hammer on method... Might want to look into a nice hydraulic crimper, or solder them on.

Build looks good otherwise, can't wait to see where it goes from here.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1472 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...