I see a lot of reps from a lot of different brands. But, JL Audio. Is there someone on here from JL audio???? I just had a 3 hour JL Audio meeting and the guys kept talking about how big they are but I hear nothing on here. My shop is a JL audio dealer And glad that we got them in almost a year ago.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

The reason why u don't see a rep here is because they didn't pay to become a vender here that simple,

They are a huge brand imo I just feel like we are not the intended target for consumers

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

No offense to you, your shop, or the brands you carry. But jl is for the don't knows. The do knows, like us, know that we can get the same woofer, if not better, for a quarter of the price. Don't get me wrong, ive heard the w7, it's an awesome woofer, but I'd rather get kicked in the nuts by Santa Claus before I pay that ungodly retail price.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Tons of brands don't have reps on websites, most of your main stream brands don't actually do their sales they hire out vendors and those vendors are in control of doing all the sales training and representation of the brand. Many vendors carry a multitude of brands also so to get onto an website and promote just 1 brand would be crazy for them.

No offense to you, your shop, or the brands you carry. But jl is for the don't knows. The do knows, like us, know that we can get the same woofer, if not better, for a quarter of the price. Don't get me wrong, ive heard the w7, it's an awesome woofer, but I'd rather get kicked in the nuts by Santa Claus before I pay that ungodly retail price.

Wow...LMAO...You flamed JL really hard there. :tehe:

:shtf:

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

which is why he is not the intended consumer with jl you are also paying for there R&D not just product, there amps are top notch anyone that owned them can honestly say that... As for price point as people say all the time you gotta pay to play

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

They say they are more expensive cause they are made in the usa. Except the w0v3 and 1 other sub. I just had a 4 hour jl audio meeting from jl. Just one of those brands that I thought would have someone on a site like this.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

FI, AA, SSA and a few others are made in the USA and cost half what JL charges.

JL Audio has some good products that i wouldn't mind running but i'll be dammed if i'm going to pay what they're asking for it though.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

They say they are more expensive cause they are made in the usa. Except the w0v3 and 1 other sub. I just had a 4 hour jl audio meeting from jl. Just one of those brands that I thought would have someone on a site like this.

JL is not intrested on a Forum like SMD, there eye caught the main market like most of the other big names in caraudio. They want to deal with customors who have less or no glue, how it works.

Here we are a community of caraudiofreaks, with brands for freak´s, with short distributionway´s, good prices for quality that freak´s want.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I dont recall seeing JL on any of the other audio forums that I've visited. But like fizzy said, I've heard the W7 and is a great sounding woofer. Their amps are nice to, just pretty pricey.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3