A Suburban A Warhorse and a Pair of SMDeez

I just read this entire fricken thread from page one. For what it is worth, I enjoyed watching your system built. I had no idea it was going to end like this. What bullshit!

I am sorry for your loss even if it was only monetary. I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say, we understand the blood, sweat and tears put into a build and the heartbreak that comes with the violation you recieved.

I hope those asshats get what is coming to them.

Christopher

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you man, sickens me when people have the nerve to steal other people's hardwork. :(

Though, if you still have the serial number of the stolen items, check your local pawn shops to see if they are there, and get them back, those criminal types are not very intelligent, and they usually sell there to make a quick buck.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

i think you was being followed already and they knew when to hit.. everything was bolted down and they had the proper tools to do it so they knew what they was dealing with. when my stuff got stolen it was just my head unit. the thief totally skipped skipped the subs and amps and my stuff wasn't even bolted. you got hit good and if it wasnt there it would have been somewhere else because it seems they knew exactly who to hit and when to do it

Alot of times its an aquantaince of yours, when i was a teenager my stuff was ripped off like 3 times, friggin hurts your soul. But its a small world, word travels fast, and sometimes you find out who did it.

i think you was being followed already and they knew when to hit.. everything was bolted down and they had the proper tools to do it so they knew what they was dealing with. when my stuff got stolen it was just my head unit. the thief totally skipped skipped the subs and amps and my stuff wasn't even bolted. you got hit good and if it wasnt there it would have been somewhere else because it seems they knew exactly who to hit and when to do it

Alot of times its an aquantaince of yours, when i was a teenager my stuff was ripped off like 3 times, friggin hurts your soul. But its a small world, word travels fast, and sometimes you find out who did it.

yeah they knew exactly what he had and took a car they could fit a box with 2 smd's, thiefs dont get that lucky or are well prepared. they only think they will come up with 2 12's in a prefab box and a sony explod amp

This always makes me feel ill to hear about shit bags wrecking and stealing other people stuff. Hopefully they left finger prints somewhere or the cops pull them over and find your stuff.

I enjoyed reading the build. DAMN good work and attention to detail. I loved it all until I came to the broken door handle trim. I knew what followed, my jeep has been broken into twice. Hope you catch them.

2004 Malibu Classic http://www.stevemead...aq-25-jeep0312/

Kenwood 352U HU

(2) Incriminator Audio Death Row 12''

Soundstream Tarantula 1300W

MTX 6.5'' mids &

Infinity 4x6's in front doors

Building as money comes in... beauty panels and amp rack

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Traded for a 2004 Malibu

2wd-4wd conversion

4in. lift

32'' Tires

2 Alpine 6.5 in front

2 Sony 6.5 craploads in rear

Build: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

1999 Suzuki Sv650(Work in Progress)

Sorry to hear about this. I know how you feel. They ripped out my freshly installed pioneer double din on my driveway during the middle of the day. The shitty part is that the cops these days are so underfunded that those finger prints they take don't do shit and they get put in the "evidence" room.Crooks these dont give a care where or when. All I know is now all my setup is covered by my insurance now. Might be something you would want to look into.

2006 Chevy Silverado WT (Project Stealth)2-8" Sundown Audio SA-8 v1.5 (tuned to 33)Rockford AmpsFocal and Polk AudioStinger Wire and JL Audio RCAsPioneer AVH-P4300DVD (with bluetooth)PWK DesignsViper 5901

fucking haters man i feel for u bro! u still have ur subs and amp correct?

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Thanks for all the support fellas, it leaves a lasting good feeling of comradery that trumps this feeling of being ripped off.

For what it's worth, this looks to be just a random job. Thugs just peeking in vehicles looking for stuff that'll turn a quick buck. Once they saw the double din it was just ripped out, the plastic install kit was all busted up. The mounting tabs are still in postion, broken but still there. The only cable they took their time to disconnect was the adapter to the factory stereo wiring. All other cables were forcefully broken, the rca's, the sat/nav antenna, even the microphone for the hands off cell phone was left behind. Once they saw the box in the back they knew there was more. Both the back seats were folded up but they only took the amps. At that, just like the radio, they were just rip up off their mounts. Idiots, they stole amps that I bought on ebay for $60 and $80, yet they left the $600 JBL MS-8. I am bummed abotu the headrest monitors. Not only were they a gift from my brother, but my girls really enjoyed them. It was really visible to them what the theives had taken. Just like everythign else the idiost just tore up the wiring on the monitors as well. I doubt they even work any more. The SMDs and Warhorse were left in tack. They did think about it since one of the barn doors was left open. Luckily I parked in reverse up against a wall. Even if I hadn't and the theives did take it out I think they would have just dropped it and fled the scene. The silly box with subs and amp weighs almost 500lbs.

Serial numbers were reported to the authorities. Time will only tell if anything turns up. Unfortunately the items taken do not add up to more than what my deductable is, so this is a loss for me. :(

Time to move forward. :) Thanks fellas.

Archived