Inside West Coast Customs

That cadi was sick, even if Beiber is the owner, I have to agree though west coast customs is a TV made shop.... It's just like TeamHT said, they dont do custom stuff MOST of the time.. Its almost like its cookie cutter builds, TV here, BIG rims here, and let are under paid upholstery guy do something cool stitching... But that car is cool with out them, just leave it stock besides the paint job and that cadi is HARD as hell

2001 Ford Expedition

2 SA 12's

Crescendo 2000

M.E.C.A. 141.4 DB

I can't believe people saying its not custom. The dc tundra fully linexed with the sides of the bed lifting up to store tons of stuff in there. Mark whalbergs suv with custom recliner chairs in back with a custom double fold out table and 36" flat screen that was motorized and doubled as a barrier between the cab and driver.... Custom suicide doors on the ctsv push the star and they pop open, the sunroof on th storm trooper, need I continue? Obviously all the audio is their partner brands but it always looks good. Paints always sick and Ish does nice interiors, stitches up everything they give him foam and leather and he makes some bad ass seats.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Wasn't the Mustang one for Microsoft also where they put the Fastback body on the 2011/12 chassis? I remember them saying they've only done it a few times.

Don't forget about the Audi R8 that Meade even took a video of

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i absolutely love this show

i always wished they went more into audio, but thats probably not what the customer wants..

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Never miss a episode....and to say they don't do custom work is highly haterific

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Disagree. Out of the almost hundred cars that roll through in a season, you guys point out 5. But when almost every single build is a cookie cutter design, does that count? I always notice the small things...the pounds of bondo used, or the engine bay still the stock color which does NOT match the exterior paintjob which is an EASY fix, buy a black CTS. They definitely have some things I do like...a lot I really dont.

I don't like the show that much, not what I would love to see when I think truly custom builds, and this could get very personal if it continues down the wrong path. I've disrespected no one, merely offered my $0.02.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I like most of the work. Some of the stuff is kind of boring but most of the guys are really good at what they do. Wasn't a huge fan of the vw they did this weekend. Didn't like the grill or dash how they did it, or the fact it needed a 3" drop, but I like the show and over half of the stuff they do, especially the new/ old swaps, think they've done a monster energy gto, camaro, and the Microsoft mustang. The group of guys can be entertaining atleast. Sunday night tv sucks so it gives me something. Lol. Just really hate ish since I can't wrap a flat piece of wood without fucking it up. When it comes down to it there's not really any other show close to it. Overhaulin and stuff but most of the shows like that are always a restoration and not buying a brand new $50-80k car and cutting it up which is where the real fun is.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I like most of the work. Some of the stuff is kind of boring but most of the guys are really good at what they do. Wasn't a huge fan of the vw they did this weekend. Didn't like the grill or dash how they did it, or the fact it needed a 3" drop, but I like the show and over half of the stuff they do, especially the new/ old swaps, think they've done a monster energy gto, camaro, and the Microsoft mustang. The group of guys can be entertaining atleast. Sunday night tv sucks so it gives me something. Lol. Just really hate ish since I can't wrap a flat piece of wood without fucking it up. When it comes down to it there's not really any other show close to it. Overhaulin and stuff but most of the shows like that are always a restoration and not buying a brand new $50-80k car and cutting it up which is where the real fun is.

I love Overhaulin, Chip Foose and his guys do amazing work on classics.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived