GOTTA GET TO 150 O.M.G. HELP!!!!

u cant get 6k combining these 2 because they are already strapped, i mean 1 ap30001d is 2 ap1500's strapped. at least thats what i was told.....but thanks guys, I think im gonna like this forum, I like quick responses, you know instead of posting and have to wait 24-48hrs for a reply, thanks again.....

Why couldn't you get 6k with two AP3k's? It's true, they are two internally strapped 1500's, but that doesn't mean you can't get 6k from two of them..

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

Im not really a fan of Pierce audio products either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

whats the resistance of the coils on your subs? dual 2 or dual 1 coils?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

whats the resistance of the coils on your subs? dual 2 or dual 1 coils?

im hoping he is at 2 ohms final load... his amps to 3k at 2 ohm bridged or 1500 per channel at 1 ohm he has 2 amps 1 per sub

if there dual 1's they need to be series if dual 2 thats all bad ether 4 ohms and the amp does 1800 at 4 ohm bridged 1 ohm is a no go for that amp or dual 4's will be good

skittles is good to listen to as well he pulled 150.2 at 38 hz with 12's and 3k

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Tuning to 32-34hz in that truck isn't going to help you spl wise imo, you may gain some low end response.

A buddy of mine has an h3 doing mid 50's with his good subs. Temporarily has 2 18" jls while waiting for his recones. With the JL's its right around the 50 mark with less than 3000 clamped. My suggestion would be to strengthen your box and get some meter time in.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Tuning to 32-34hz in that truck isn't going to help you spl wise imo, you may gain some low end response.

A buddy of mine has an h3 doing mid 50's with his good subs. Temporarily has 2 18" jls while waiting for his recones. With the JL's its right around the 50 mark with less than 3000 clamped. My suggestion would be to strengthen your box and get some meter time in.

18" jl's? Ummmmm....

But to the op, you will have to find you vehicles peak frequency and go from there. A higher tuning dose not always mean more output it is completely dependent of the vehicle. It takes allot of trial and error to get it right.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Archived