SMD D'amore Engineering IM-SG Impedance Meter (Updated Pics Page 4 and 8!)

For professionals.. Yes.

Some diy'ers that are into getting every bit out of what speaker they use, will also see value in this.

I have lined out a few test demos for steve to try in his lex.

If he does them (cause he is hella hella old now) they will show off just how badass this tool is.

And show how to get your system, even if bone stock to sound better.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

For professionals.. Yes.

Some diy'ers that are into getting every bit out of what speaker they use, will also see value in this.

I have lined out a few test demos for steve to try in his lex.

If he does them (cause he is hella hella old now) they will show off just how badass this tool is.

And show how to get your system, even if bone stock to sound better.

Excellent,......

Edit - Is there a drop/release date yet?

EDIT2- hey West, great luck this weekend bro. Please keep us informed.

Edited by KyLar96

Thanks man.

Fly out sat morning

Awards are sunday night.

Nervous...

• Like (+1 Rep) 1
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Thanks man.

Fly out sat morning

Awards are sunday night.

Nervous...

Sorry for thread jacking guys,..... apologise.... but,..

You should be bro, that is a great honor. But, youve done your best, soooo, feel satisfied.............(i know, easier said than done)....

try and chill, and, let us know man...... stay gold.

Didn't watch the vid but can you use this to "clamp" power by using the impedance function? Does it measure Ac voltage and amperage as well?

The other functions are great!

Edited by Hunters21w

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

No.

It is not a clamp meter

That nifty device is down the road...

:ninja:

Im wanting this just because it will run T/S parameters on the speakers I rebuild, a lot of which are different spider and coil setups so the Listed T/S are going to be way off.. Plus it be nice to test fresh never played woofers, and woofers that are loosened up a bit.

This is on my I have a dream shopping list, along with a couple vu-dins, and a couple volt meters :D

Dammit Steve. there you go again improving the industry and making Shit that is actually usefull and incredibly easy to use. its like you want to take all my hard earned money. lol

but seriously that looks like it's going to be super useful for a lot of people.

Edited by Maebros

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Someone care to provide cliff's notes for what happens in the video and clarify what this could be used for? No audio at this computer :(