Sinewave Posted June 14, 2012 Report Posted June 14, 2012 The build is coming along nicely...but I have to ask why did you texture the doors? You put so much work into sanding them smooth, and then textured them. Are you going to change all of the blue to texture? I may not slam trunks anymore....but my trunk still slams.
HunterJohnson Posted June 14, 2012 Report Posted June 14, 2012 Personally I like a smooth glossy finish on the panels, but for a truck DAMN that rhino liner looks good dude. I need some tips from you for glassing haha Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
groundz4divorce Posted June 14, 2012 Author Report Posted June 14, 2012 The build is coming along nicely...but I have to ask why did you texture the doors? You put so much work into sanding them smooth, and then textured them. Are you going to change all of the blue to texture? good question lol well i plan on doing a different set up on the doors i had extra texture so i went ahead and did the doors 96 Impala SS build 81 corolla build 93 ford ranger build
Smoove Posted June 15, 2012 Report Posted June 15, 2012 I only hope that when I do my doors they are at least 50% as nice as yours. Nice work! 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
groundz4divorce Posted June 15, 2012 Author Report Posted June 15, 2012 I only hope that when I do my doors they are at least 50% as nice as yours. Nice work! thankx bro , im sure your doors would b 100% 96 Impala SS build 81 corolla build 93 ford ranger build
groundz4divorce Posted June 18, 2012 Author Report Posted June 18, 2012 Need help on design on a 4th order for 8 skar vvx 12s wanna get started ASAP ,,,thankx 96 Impala SS build 81 corolla build 93 ford ranger build
Tarball Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 Tuned in, can you do my doors! lol CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
sprkn_ranger Posted June 18, 2012 Report Posted June 18, 2012 Looks really good man! Makes me miss my ranger. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.