knowledge Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 ill be on stake out mode REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Robby Holmes Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 sounds like a nice place '08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build: 2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils -extra 9500 spider pack -8" platinum carbon dustcaps 1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily) 3g31 AGM 320a Ohio Gen alt 1 DD S4 4 channel 4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair) 2 CS 6.5's 2 VO-B1's Sony XAV-601BT all Knu Krystal RCA's Cadence 7band EQ ______________________ 148.3db @ 32hz (burp) 148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp) 146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)
n8ball2013 Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 If it wasn't a fat chick she would have confronted you. Thus one lacks self esteem. No one tells s hot chick to go fuck themselves. You need to work as a sniper team. You'll need a spotter. Get in the car start it and then sit there and idle. Mayne bump the throttle a couple hundred rpm a few tines. Your spotted will need to be nonchalantly watching and scanning. I think I know what I am doing this weekend. Lol hunting fat chicks. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 Its a pretty common color. Anyway, I left the note saying that if "you are reading this, be advised, you are being recorded". I don't really have a camera YET. Somebody read the letter, but no response was left. I left it under the wiper, it was just sitting on the windshield this morning. I won't leave a note tonight, but will be sitting on my patio in the dark with my cam. Also, looking into laws about tampering with someones property, even if no damage is done. Fuck this bitch. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 Don't forget that if you've still got her letter then you've got her DNA. Just in case anything bad actually does happen to your stuff. Thread is full of lulz tbh though Build in progress
stevog Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 this is the only law that can help you but thats until the car is vandalized like a scratch dent or even graffiti http://law.justia.com/codes/california/2005/pen/594-625c.html
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 this is the only law that can help you but thats until the car is vandalized like a scratch dent or even graffiti http://law.justia.co...n/594-625c.html Yeah, that and vehicle code 10852 and 10853. So some dumb fuck can come mess with my car all they want as long as there's no damage done. Good job California. Other states have laws where the punishment is up to 90 days in jail for messing with someone else's car. I could probably file harrassment charges if the letters continue. Actually, 10852 would work...http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d04/vc10852.htm SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Hotdog Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 I bet she is fat, probably single but with kids. Just my luck. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
OrionStang Posted May 11, 2012 Author Report Posted May 11, 2012 I threw up in my mouth a little bit. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
stevog Posted May 11, 2012 Report Posted May 11, 2012 you should leave another note under your wiper but loosen it before so that way when they move it to get the note it comes off and now they will be in trouble.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.