Second Skin Audio

alternatives for 45's?

New2Dis

air isnt flowing out of the box like water. you really dont know what its doing in those corners to say there is a problem that a 45* can fix. air is being slammed around back and forth 30-80 times every second. "smooth" airflow really isnt possible.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I new I would open this and see Alpine spittin' tested FACTS. LOL

what else is new....

so 2 of 40 boxes got a small gain with 45s......why, alpine?

that i cant explain i dont have access to a wind tunnel or a smoke machine to watch what happens i can just tell you my test results

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

then how come kerfs increase decibels?

1983 Bmw 320i 5 speed 251000 miles on it

Sundown SA-12d2

Big 3

Optima 75-25

Jensen hlx600 150x4 amp

Hifonics BRZ-1200.1D for sub in a 1.7ft^3 ~33hz ported box

Pioneer USB stereo

Bass knob integrated into old fading switch (Sneaky)

Lowered on H&R sport springs with bilstein sport shocks (2" drop and handles like a dream)

Leave him be. He's just talking shit and laying on his bathroom floor listening to Dashboard Confessional. Let nature take it's course and pump this chick in the butt. Let her know who's boss.

But OP, you can fill the corner with resin and hold it at an angle until it dries

I do it and it works pretty well. Just use .5% MEKP, maybe a tad less otherwise it will crack.

Archived