Maebros Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 lol i could watch this shit all day. HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said: I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster. On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said: he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.
05 obs Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 I have watched it like 10 times it is funny everytime.
zack_e89 Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 LMFAO jackhammer whaaaaaat 97 Suburban 8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's
8ight Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 hahahaha damn noob hope no one takes this the wrong way but its cool to see an asian kid into car audio, dont see that too often Was thinking the same thing. Where I live I know a few asians who have systems, all good ones too. EDIT: Wish I had a reaction video of my buddy who always talks shit about having two 12s, they're quantum audio... He heard an SA-8v2 in a T-line and nearly shat himself when he found out it was only one 8. Gotta love those "The only thing that matters is the quantity and size of your drivers and peak wattage plastered all over the walmart amp pushing them!" people. I always tell them "If that was really an XXXXw amp, your grounds would be toast, your lights would dim, your alt would die, and I would laugh at you." I'm gonna hate
Bump4life Posted May 22, 2012 Report Posted May 22, 2012 that is soo funny!! ahaha mtx jackhammers cause ear bleeds. i wish my system did that ahahh. awesome vid Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/ MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136 MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/ My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 BMW M340 xDrive Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4... Best Scores out of a trunk 153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz 154+ windows down, 155+ kick
purplesyrup Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 New YouTube video tags, "ear bleeding bass"
audiofanaticz Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 i think it's pretty cool too, and in the azn spirit ==> hmm, 2 things. Why does it say buttpirate under your name and I need to pick your brain about 6th's
Amart88 Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 lol "I wish my car could do that" The guy was going nuts before the bass was even up. haha My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
irpirate Posted May 23, 2012 Report Posted May 23, 2012 hmm, 2 things. Why does it say buttpirate under your name and I need to pick your brain about 6th's ha....ha...ha.....fug yoo. lol. go for it. can't promise much though lol purplehaze, slamology? although i'm getn a bit nervous on timeline for changes :/ hiiiiiiii2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)1994 astro - more stuffzupdate: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol. ma slop garb build log16 12's 4th order4runner rebuild in progressclickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th orderUBL - clickyhttp://www.youtube.com/yyj11589 lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.