Damn you ROLEX!

The M23 is one of the baddest pistols ever produced in my opinion. I wanted one to begin with BUT when I held one I changed my mind cause they are way to big to be any sort of concealed carry (it was designed to slay bodies not carry around Walmart lol). The USP tactical was the perfect balance for me.

Only gripe is if I were to get a suppressor it would need to be specific to the USP cause it has left hand threads

The size is the major factor for most people. This is not a small hand gun at all. If you can get past the girth of it's grip I think it is the ultimate .45. i've shot every 1911 under the sun and would pick this over any of them if I had to have just one gun!

Lucky for me I don't, so in addition to this one I have a back up!! LOL

DSC_0022.jpg

As far as supressors go, most models have replacable boosters (nielsen device) that allow you to switch thread pitches and use the supressor on multiple host guns. Average cost for these are $75

Ok, now you're just showing off lol.

But we all still like to look

Someday I will have one.

very nice!

if you get a chance, check out the viridian X5L gen2, green laser/ 187 lumen flashlight, with just 1 battery, its small and damn near weighs nothing

I've seen those surfing the net and it's a pretty sexy piece of gear and the holster system they designed for them are sick too. I like having just a plain old light on mine for now though I'm not too crazy about lasers (not saying they don't have a place) but a combo like viridian made is really really tempting

its worth it, mine is actually a TON smaller than what your light is, and you can set it to be just the light.. its ambidextrous so you can turn it on, on either side, and it only takes 1 CR123A batt. that saves on weight, by a decent bit :)

if you get a chance to see it in person, please do

I've been looking for them everytime I go to the gun store along with the XDs. The light is pretty big but hey it was free *cough* issued gear *cough*

now if only the process for suppressors wasnt such a pain in the ass.

Im working on putting together an SBR now. but im hesitant if i want to follow through on it. Im not a fan of the ATF knowing what I own. But there is something about a 11 inch barrel with the 10 inch rail that is calling my name.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Youre not old enough to purchase a hand gun yet pimping. I love the h&k. nice piece. Ive had the itch for a new one lately but ammo prices are helping keep that urge awayl

oh rly? How old do you need to be?

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

21 years of age to purchase a handgun.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I just looked it up, lol that is fucking retarded. 18 to buy a rifle or shotgun, but 21 for a handgun. That makes no sense at all, what does a 3 year age difference make on the handling of a more powerful weapon to less powerful lol

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I just looked it up, lol that is fucking retarded. 18 to buy a rifle or shotgun, but 21 for a handgun. That makes no sense at all, what does a 3 year age difference make on the handling of a more powerful weapon to less powerful lol

Can easily conceal a pistol, rifle.. Not so much... I personally wouldn't trust many 18 year olds with a weapon... Kids these days are far to immature to realize how dangerous weapons are.

Not speaking about you, just a broad generalization. You tell me if you would trust most of your friends with weapons Lol

Edit

Same reason you can buy cigs at 18 but can't drink till you're 21, maturity level

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Can easily conceal a pistol, rifle.. Not so much... I personally wouldn't trust many 18 year olds with a weapon... Kids these days are far to immature to realize how dangerous weapons are.

Not speaking about you, just a broad generalization. You tell me if you would trust most of your friends with weapons Lol

Edit

Same reason you can buy cigs at 18 but can't drink till you're 21, maturity level

Can't speak for why exactly they chose it, but if maturity was a speaking factor for it, I would just make 21 the limit for everything. Sawed off shotguns can easily go down a pants leg, and that's how people in the past easily got them concealed. I would have already purchased a weapon, but for some dumbass reason the place where I signed up for my FOID card last jan has yet to notify me of anything. I would go there to figure things out, but my dad was the one who purchased it and might possibly have the receipt soo kinda of pointless for me to go there. I understand what you are saying. Looks like the day I turn 21, buy my first handgun in the morning, fly out to LV gamble and get drunk as piss in the night!!!

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

please tell me how easy it is to quickly draw a sawed off shotgun from your pants.

you also live in chicago. One of the worst cities to legally own any firearms.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived