Only in America could you get away with this...

So what you are saying is she lied about being raped, he would have been sentenced to 41 yrs, which seems like alot of time for a minor based on as you guys say just a crying girl. But now all of a sudden shes telling the truth that she wasnt raped? If you think in your mind she is a liar why would you believe she is telling the truth now? Im totally against someone bearing false witness on the stand also, but something here doesnt add up. And since when is someone that would be going to college on a scholarship all of a sudden an nfl prospect, the kid was still in high school. The media is feeding you bullshit and you are eating it up.

You know I'm fully realizing there's a retard amongst us lately. If you feel that was directed at you. It probably was

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You know I'm fully realizing there's a retard amongst us lately. If you feel that was directed at you. It probably was

well im safe then.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Fuck shady bitches, it's too bad they exist but they do and sometimes you never kno you've met them.

A buddy of mine had his wife of 10 yrs all the sudden cheat on him and robbed his money with the other guy she was cheating on him with. She destroyed his business and he's gotta start over.

"bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks" ..... words of wisdom lol. In my experience with women, they are sneaky bitches and they can't be trusted because they don't like to tell the truth

complete bullshit that one person is willing to completely wreck someone else' life in order to better their own, people are so greedy now and it's bullshit

You never cease to make me laugh my ass off... I choked on my fuckin oatmeal when i read this lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

• 2 weeks later...

They need to lock this bitch up for the years that he did!

she lied under oath fuckin stupied slut deserves to die!

Sorry if I seem harsh but are you kidding me she ruined his life and got a million dollars, now she's not even being punished makes me want to move to a country where they cut ur limbs off for shit like this

The hell happened to america!?

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

So what you are saying is she lied about being raped, he would have been sentenced to 41 yrs, which seems like alot of time for a minor based on as you guys say just a crying girl. But now all of a sudden shes telling the truth that she wasnt raped? If you think in your mind she is a liar why would you believe she is telling the truth now? Im totally against someone bearing false witness on the stand also, but something here doesnt add up. And since when is someone that would be going to college on a scholarship all of a sudden an nfl prospect, the kid was still in high school. The media is feeding you bullshit and you are eating it up.

Being you have never been in the legal system there are some things in which you do not understand. When you are FACING charges and the you are given the chance to go in front of a jury and face 40+ years or take a plea your thoughts and reasoning goes down the drain. EVEN IF YOU DID NOT DO THE CRIME! If you look more into the story which I'm sure you didn't just like most stories you comment on and have no fucking clue about you would notice that the guy only did 5 years and had another 5 years probation. It was only AFTER he was contacted by HER through facebook that he was able to get her to come to a private investigators office which they got on camera her confessing that he did not do the crime that got him off.

You can say what you would like but until you are actually facing a shit load of time you are going to take the plea. Who is to say even the jurors are going to swing your way? The justice system is FUCKED UP and there are many cases in which innocent people are locked up because they thought that there was no way in hell a jury would convict them of a crime and what do you know.. their ass are filing appeals from being locked up.

You can start by going to this site here

http://www.innocenceproject.org/know/

and here is another one for you

http://news.yahoo.co...-000543186.html

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

They need to lock this bitch up for the years that he did!

she lied under oath fuckin stupied slut deserves to die!

Sorry if I seem harsh but are you kidding me she ruined his life and got a million dollars, now she's not even being punished makes me want to move to a country where they cut ur limbs off for shit like this

The hell happened to america!?

agreed.....I think she deserves to get thrown in prison for as long as that guy served, but in a men's prison, where she WILL get RAPED over and over again......

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

Archived