Jump to content

First purchase you've ever made on your credit card?


Recommended Posts

Posted

not techically a cc more of a dc but 2 mcchickens and a bag of 100,000 bb's

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

  • 2 months later...
Posted

My first credit card purchase on my first credit card was gas moving from Cali to Pa last year....

I did however just get a new Chase United Miles card about a month and a half ago for the SOLE purpose of car audio and racking up flyer miles

First Purchases

- DC Level 6 18

- DC 3.5k

- 8 Selenium 6"

- Rockford 3sixty

- New Interior Kit for my seats and 20sq ft of leather to wrap parts fo the dash/doors

- Super Tweeters

- PWK Box Design

All within a week or 2 of each other... I will count them as the first

2004 F150 super crew

15" fi btl

Ma Audio hk4000d

Posted

Good topic . I'm about to apply on my CC. To built on my credit . Only credit I got is paying off my student loan(5k). But I build my moms credit hella good(don't mind). Which was dental(7k, and only like 400 left ! Whoop!) RadioShack smartphones( like 80bux left !) n some other one that's automatic bank paid. . So imma try to get a motorcycle as soon as I'm accepted, we'll see what I qualify for and put the rest cash. I'm excited ! Most Likly getting a 700-1000 engine, don't know what yet .

Posted

Pair of Costa Blackfin Sunglasses with the 580G lenses. bout $265

Paid it off that week.

last buy was some clothes and my HIDs

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6464 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...