who says jl audio dont bang :p

all i saw was blackness and a shaky ass camera. :unsure:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I must say after owning subs from Fi and AQ, I was pleasantly surprised by a 12w6ae i picked up off a friend. It gets loud and sounds good for only being a 300rms subwoofer. Although I will admit I would never pay retail for any JL products.

I thought the W6 12' was a 600rms sub.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

yeah i agree that they are a good company with some good amps but the coils on jls are just not worth it in my book...

To each his own I guess. The only sub I've heard bad things about are the newer W1's.

Don't really care about the JL argument at all, mostly just HEY LOOK SOMEONE ELSE FROM TUCSON!

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

yeah i agree that they are a good company with some good amps but the coils on jls are just not worth it in my book...

To each his own I guess. The only sub I've heard bad things about are the newer W1's.

Don't really care about the JL argument at all, mostly just HEY LOOK SOMEONE ELSE FROM TUCSON!

Nice! What part of Tucson are you from?

Head unit: Pioneer P880prsFront stage: Alpine Type X 17PRO componentsComponent amp: PPI BK 800.4Subs: Two SSA XCON 12's in 4.5 cubes tuned to 34hzSub amp: PPI BK1300.1Sound Deadening: Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Spectrum, and Sludge

Team SSA

Team Alerion

i would just rather get 2 XL 18s than 1 w7 13.5. but that's just me.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

OP is trolling. i can smell it.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I don't think people think JL doesn't bang, I think they think it's just ridiculously overpriced

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived