Veterans Affairs is So F%*king Slow; Another Rant

Submitted my claim the last week of February 2011.

Called yesterday to check on it, was informed it went to the decision department (rating amount) on April 26, 2012.

Average time for a decision, 104 days.

I should know my rating on or around August 8, 2012.

Only good thing is, I can expect back pay for the 18 months between February 2011 and August 2012. CHA-CHING.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My buddy is going through the same thing. His benefits should be hitting soon, waiting for 2 years, he's gonna get a fat fat FAT check out of it though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

keep at it bro, I am not looking forward to dealing with those fuckers...

Are you already out?

If not, start the process as soon as possible, like 90 days before your discharge date. If you are lucky, you will have your VA physical done before you get out, which is supposed to speed up the process.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Durango? lol.

After bills and such, that is.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Yea I've dealt with them on my claims for service connection and GI bill. Each time was a pain in the ass.

I lost coverage for my knee because I went bowling without an assistant device lol. So be careful what you say lol.

Good luck, push come to shove, get in touch with local congress. Had to do that to get my GI bill

At least you're that far. The Baltimore office is slow! I submitted mine mid Feb of 2011 and it's still showing the gathering evidence. It's been like that since May of last year lol. Been to the VA hospital and that was Sept of last year. The expect mine to be done (according to VA Eben) will be done by July 24th...lol. But yep. the retro pay will be nice. Never had any issues with the GI bill though. =)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Is that a Turbo I hear spooling up????

I know what he is getting with back pay

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks