Kenne Bell 2010 Mustang GT: Speed (slow) and Sound Build

No doubt there's always faster. That Buick a Grand National? One of my all time fav's.

Sort of a GN. Just a regular run of the mill Regal, with the drivetrain out of an 89 anniversary Turbo Trans-Am, which is basically identical to a GN. Serious serious street only car, never even been on a track, but its a single digit time slip car for sure. Has plates, insurance, and is driven weekly to shows and races. Its was a money maker around here until word got out, now no one will fuck with it. It comes out of the hole hard as fawk, has a few scrapes on the bottom of the bumper to prove it. When its staging it sounds like a fighter jet spooling up to take off from a carrier.... Its nutso. One of the few cars that I have been in that straight scared me, it's down right brutal.

You burn those stock tires off yet? Get some drag radials man. you can prob stuff a 295 under there if youre careful with backspacing and sidewall height.

Sounds like a sick ride.

The rims I have are only 8.5" wide, don't know how wide I can go. SO, I'm looking for a wheel tire package deal. Even 295 street tires would be WAAAYYYY better than these stocks. I don't know shit about backspacing, so I kinda depend on Tirerack.com, playing with what sizes fit my car. I'll get to it eventually.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Ill see what some of my mustang head buddies say about wheel/tire fitment for you. know my buddies 03 gt is on 18's with 295s and everything clears. Do a lil reading about measuring for wheel fitment Orion, its not as bad as you think. And really your car is popular, most likely if theres a wheel tire combo you are wondering about how itll work/fit there is a good chance it has already been done by someone else.

Edit: are your rims the factory 18's? from a quick look 255/265 will fit on stock rim and not affect your speedo and still have a decent wear pattern... might be able to sneak a 275 on it, but youd be giving up even more sidewall.... to go any bigger it looks like itll be new wheel time. Maybe just get some cheaper somewhat smaller diameter rims for the rear and get a dedicated set of ass whooping tires?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Dude that SC is quiet as fuck... Car sounds good. Sucks it doesnt whine a bit though I always thought the whine kinda demonizes the car and gives it an aggressive personality... Either way nice build so far bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I've decided on my box specs. Here it is:

DualMayhemBox-1.png

Here you go Kyle.

You can hear the whine just a little inside the car, makes me smile. WIde open, its hard to hear because the exhaust is so damn aggressive. I'd like to hear it on the dyno, from outside the car.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Starting to resemble a box.

IMAG1008.jpg

God, I wish I had a table saw. Shit gets tedious.

If I wasn't so damn busy I'd help you with the box and let you use my shopsmith...but it looks good either way :drinks:

So I assume your going with center port on this one? Looks that way from the way your building it atleast.

Archived