Sonic Electronix

What Would Your "Dream" System Be?

4 smd 15s in a box thats below my window/bed line in my blazer on 2 crescendo 3500's. 2 ppi 900.4's. 1 on my front stage of 3 sets of rainbow or focal coaxials per door. and the other on the 3 sets of comps per bed side.

This is your dream system?

Underpowered smds?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

4 smd 15s in a box thats below my window/bed line in my blazer on 2 crescendo 3500's. 2 ppi 900.4's. 1 on my front stage of 3 sets of rainbow or focal coaxials per door. and the other on the 3 sets of comps per bed side.

This is your dream system?

Underpowered smds?

lmaoooooooo

I'd be happy with 4 DAD BD 15's in my current wall off a VFL1100.1, slowly working my way there :)

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Same ID horns I have now on double the power. A new 12" midbass for the front doors and a wall with 4 18" nightshades. All sundown power.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

13 loud horns and a kicker in a probox...

Nah just kidding - Id want to do something like Justin's jeep:

- 12 obsidian audio 15s

- dc 12k

- 3 dc alts

- xs batteries

- and some sets of components (don't have much experience with components to choose yet)

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

I'd buy a bus, keep the first 5 rows for demos, and put as many 18s as I could fit in a 4th or 6th order bandpass in a wall from there back. Then I'd use the overhead compartments for midbass, mids, and highs, and use the storage compartments underneath for amps and batts.

I think I came to a rough figuring of 4 rows of 12 on each baffle, one sealed box on each side facing each other, so 96 18" subs. It'd probably end up being a 1:1 ratio, but that'd still be loud as hell.

And I shall dub thee, The Bass Bus.

Edit- a charter bus, in case anyone is wondering.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

2nd row bandpass with 12 FI SP4 15's on 4 DC 9ks powered by 4 Singer 400amp alts and a lot of XS batts. All in a Tahoe that would be dropped 3/5 on 28's. BANGIN

2009 Tahoe

2000bc Cresendo POWA Need 3500

2 Sundown Zv3 18 high rolled sexiness

dual alt bracket with Singer alt(coming soon)

Mtx Q(not sure if I'm going to use)

Knu wire and RCA's

Bass Head Bands

Oh and a few pairs of Jordan's

62c64997.jpg

Archived