8's in the doors of a Tahoe? sure why not. Rebuild time.

Thanks guys.

The crossover setting will be something that will be adjusted as needed once they are in. I have been very happy in the past with a 53 - 240 band. having this set open will change that a bit im sure, but i am also hoping with the less power to them, the range can be a little wider

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Looking good man its alot of work for sure 20120526_111735.jpg

Team Big Un,Team DB Drive, Team DB Driven, Team Xs Power

Team Ohio Gen, Usaci 2-4 modified champ 5 years in a row

With the cover glassed on how do you remove and swap without destroying the pod

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

With the cover glassed on how do you remove and swap without destroying the pod

They are held in with these really cool little magnets ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So I used 2 screws between the 2 speakers where they stand up like posts to where they are just under the panel and the magnet is ca glued to the underside. This way I could screw more or less to find it's connection point.

Are they attached to the metal of the door? Or just the panel? I am looking to do something similar.

Guess you found it eh Ken???.. This was the thread I was speakin of. I saw your post, and in the mean time,... I was spanking to this thread.... Fucking definition of killer eh????.., such great work from some select cats here... I can't get enough...(wish I could hear it)

Edit- hey man, I did say I bring nothing to the table at times... So,sorry if I miss led you as welI,.. I probably mentioned something crazy off topic, but I just though the world of it.. Cheers.. (beer buzz started early today)

Wow. Looks awesome.

8 SSA EVIL 15's

4 CRESCENDO 5500'S

2 SINGER HAIRPIN'S

21 XS POWER D1600'S

ALL MCLAREN AUDIO MID'S AND TWEETERS

1 TARAMPS HD4000, 1 TARAMPS HD800

SEX!

kWgmAp6.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Archived