Sonic Electronix

D2 sa 12's wont play @ 2 ohms WHY?

lmao, if you didnt notice... ive been here a while... and yes, when people are rude when they ask for help, people dont help. picture or not.

He wasn't rude when he asked for help though. He answered the questions and even said he's using diagrams and a multimeter to check things out.

People looked over at his picture and said "I'm not helping this guy" like they didn't even read his posts. Now THAT's rude. Lol Alpine (for example) has "team chat assholes" in his sig. Should I say "what an asshole" and ignore all his posts?

maybe you should hang out with the OP then cause I dont see anyone else who agrees with you.

I'm not Mr. Popular around here by no measure but I do somewhat agree with what this guy is saying. "I don't like you picture so I'm not helping you" that is a bit rude.

It can be. But look at it this way, have you ever seen the fags on jersey shore? If so, do you want to meet them? Even talk to them? I know I sure do not like them by any means at all and I never met them. We all do it. If you say you dont your a liar.

Edit: basically if you look like a bitch your gonna get treated like one. As was said before, "first impressions are a bitch"

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Here's what likely happened:

1) OP visited the12volt.com

2) Realized his shit was wired all kinds of fucked up

3) FIxed the issue on his own

4) Will likely not own up to having previously said wiring all kinds of fucked up

5)Will Repeat with every other audio problem he will encounter

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

he may have wired up to 8 ohms. 2 and 2 to 4 and same with the other sub. then up to eight. instead of going down to 1 each and then up to 2.

or do amps stil play at 8 ohms and just dont list power rating for it?

There's no way he could wire to 8 ohms final load by mistake, it takes a lot of work to do that. Positive to negative from one coil to the other, then positive from one sub to the negative of the other. Then one coil positive and one coil negative out to the amp. There is just no way you'd stumble on wiring that badly and just happen to end up with the 8 ohm setup.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

lmao, if you didnt notice... ive been here a while... and yes, when people are rude when they ask for help, people dont help. picture or not.

He wasn't rude when he asked for help though. He answered the questions and even said he's using diagrams and a multimeter to check things out.

People looked over at his picture and said "I'm not helping this guy" like they didn't even read his posts. Now THAT's rude. Lol Alpine (for example) has "team chat assholes" in his sig. Should I say "what an asshole" and ignore all his posts?

maybe you should hang out with the OP then cause I dont see anyone else who agrees with you.

I'm not Mr. Popular around here by no measure but I do somewhat agree with what this guy is saying. "I don't like you picture so I'm not helping you" that is a bit rude.

lol so flipping you off isnt rude but being offended by it is rude? that makes sense.

he may have wired up to 8 ohms. 2 and 2 to 4 and same with the other sub. then up to eight. instead of going down to 1 each and then up to 2.

or do amps stil play at 8 ohms and just dont list power rating for it?

they still play up to any ohm load. going down in resistance is where you can have a problem.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'm calling myself an asshole so you callin me one won't hurt none and if you ignor my post that's on you cause I only post shit I know or tested so you will be missing out on solid info and if you try to say you will ignor me when I have a question on the fourm welll el oh el on that one I won't ask audio advise on a froum I have much better contacts than that

Ignor me hate me I don't care I'm still an asshole at least I give you a warning with my sig

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Does anyone else remember why he put that as his profile pic? Because he came on here being an ignorant douchebag that disrespected a lot of people on here and got put in his place and he didn't like it. A few hours later, he updated his profile pic so people would think he's really a hardass.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Does anyone else remember why he put that as his profile pic? Because he came on here being an ignorant douchebag that disrespected a lot of people on here and got put in his place and he didn't like it. A few hours later, he updated his profile pic so people would think he's really a hardass.

I knew I remembered him from somewhere he was the guy that got all butthurt because of some asinine retarded crap right? Damn what was thread about all I know is the ball dropped for the lulz and thats when he went all "gangster" on everybody.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived