Sundown Audio

Can anyone quote from this thread when I said I was never wrong?

Sure!

It is my nature.... when you tell me I am wrong (I'm usually not), I tend to be a dick about it. I try not to be, but there are a few select forum members who bring it out in me. My arguments go factual.... instead of correlation/guessing/hypothetical. So then, I am the bad guy. these guys follow me wherever i go to create a problem... very entertaining.

Not only do you say that, but you also say that you are so high and mighty that to be told you are wrong is an insult great enough to hurt your feelings and cause you to "tend to be a dick about it."

It's time to move past 5th grade antics. Grow up buttercup! :good:

Edit: Ninja'd by DJcrush :ninja:

Edited by SnowDrifter

I read from the top. Didn't miss anything. I saw nobody riding a dick nor a gaggle of faggots circle jerking each other.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Edit: decided on further thought that my post was too harsh and not really beneficial to me or the SMD community.

Edited by SnowDrifter

HT called his high horse a retarded pony. Shit just got real.

That is probably one of the funniest things i've heard in a while here.

VOPA, just because you got good grades in school doesn't make you better than everybody. I had a 3.7 in highschool, and i'm currently rollin' with a 3.9, 70% through my BS in CJ. Don't be so cocky, you ain't shit. It takes more than "i'm smart guys" to gain the respect of people.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

And you are a sour, lonely outsider

If photobucket wasn't down for maintenance, this would have been a great time to insert the "Forever Alone" meme lol.

This thread is a train wreck. A fucking awesome train wreck.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Feeble attempt at an insult. Can't really tell if that was even an attempt at an insult, or just a statement of ignorance.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I honestly would like to actually have good conversations with VOPA, someone with science can offer good points of views to those with application experience. It's easy enough to know the formulas and mathematical equations, but until something is done first hand it is all paper. But when you post things like this:

Same thing i was thinking. He is kinda like a poster boy. Marketing strategy more than anything. Apparenty it works pretty well.

Nobody who is anybody is going to use AA fro DB Drag.... They are much more suited as daily drivers. Ascendant and Fi is a total of what... 4 people? 5 people? I have always known they are hard to get a hold of.

It's pretty easy to start picking you apart. Like Ken said, good grades aren't everything. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

This makes good sense unless I am like most forum uers all over the world who are just blabbing out of boredom

if you acknowledge this fact then why are you still getting butt hurt about it

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Fuckin douche

• Like (+1 Rep) 4
2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

LOL I saw this getting cleaned up bit by bit. Then BAM!! There's Ray.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg