^^Thanks! :)

Anyhoo... Tried to get the stuff on today.

FOT2315_zps34b09a3d.jpg

WP_20140921_005_zps376f829b.jpg

WP_20140921_006_zps4c675680.jpg

WP_20140921_012_zps4f99bf69.jpg

Aaaaand that's pretty much as far as I got. Power steering pump pulley is really fighting me. Being annoying / bumming me out. Just need to walk away from it for now and take a fresh look at it in a bit

Seeing that sharp cutoff makes me want to retrofit sooo bad. Can't wait to see how that turns out

and ooh shiny stuff me likey.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

How does that new pulley affect the speed of the other pulleys on the belt system..power steer a/c etc? Cause any problems possibly? I know you research the shit outta stuff before you do it and Im guessing there is 0 side effects...but just wondering.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

It will reduce the life of the power steering pump somewhat. But they last so long it's not really much of a concern. So what if I see 120k out of a pump instead of 160k. Meh.

I'm expecting no difference in alternator life. Because even though it will be spinning faster on the bearings, it will have more cooling and see less of a duty cycle at idle. Since right now, it's going full field at idle but still can't get past it's turn on speed. Steady voltage with less power coming from the regulator should help with battery life and regulator longevity.

As far as a/c, that's on a separate belt track that was kept the original size. I expect to see no change ;)

Brilliant man. I never would've thought of that.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok so now I can resume my lights. Got the shrouds painted white just like my last ones. Letting things cure overnight before I start messing with them. Also doing some angel-eye-esque things too ;)

Really looking forward to having headlights again

WP_20141207_005_zps6d041e4e.jpg

I've also got some big plans in mind for the subie next year so stay tuned. It'll be bigger than I've ever gone before. Way bigger :)

Archived