500 is usually the start point.

It's a scam but then it's not. If you can sell and market the product and work very hard you will get rewarded with some monies! But if you don't take that shit seriously then yeah you lost 500 lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

that is a pyramid scheme. you get a percentage of the sales from people under you. Your wife's sister gets a percentage of the people under her, those people get a percentage of the people under them, plus your wife's sister gets a percentage of those people also.

Believe me, I understand what a pyramid scheme is. The whole thing sounded shady from the get go cause my sister in law was side stepping the details of how you get paid to mask that it was a pyramid. My wife went to an experience party with her last night and came home and explained how it works to me, which made it pretty clear after that.

And yes, it could make you money if you get in early enough (towards the top of the pyramid) but we don't have the extra $500 laying around to gamble at this point to find out. I'd rather spend that money on another sub and 1/0 :D

My dad and his brother do this stuff called Visalus, its a "meal replacement" shake stuff thats supposed to be healthy and whatnot. They both make a bit off of it but they don't actively try to sell it. But same type of ordeal as the ones described here, but it is as cheap as $50 to sign up to sell. They also have stuff like if you sign 3 people up under you you can get your shakes for free, and you don't have to pay to do that one.

I rather work my ass off then do this kind of selling stuff.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

• 7 months later...

Well there is a difference between pyramid schemes and multi-level marketing. These types of things do work you just have to be good at selling things. As for if its safe many things that are FDA approved are still bad for you and have side effects. Drugs are pull from shelves everyday because of that. I am a Pre-med major and did research on the product on PubMed. My teachers only let us use that website because it is the most reputable, and the major accredited research centers (Ex: John Hopkins...ect.) post their findings on there. If you type in Fucoidan on PubMed there are over 1000 articles on it. You can do your own research on there because it is the best website for unbiased medical information and research. I did research the company too and the main ingredient in the Limu drink is Fucoidan, and it is extracted in a chemical free process. Hope this helps.

Really the only time you make real good money is if you get in it in the early stages. But honestly my sisters friend got caught up in it and hadn't made anything from my understanding. I don't even see her marketing it anymore. They say if you sell enough you get a bmw. I laugh at that. Just stay away and use that 500 and invest it I some stocks

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Well there is a difference between pyramid schemes and multi-level marketing. These types of things do work you just have to be good at selling things. As for if its safe many things that are FDA approved are still bad for you and have side effects. Drugs are pull from shelves everyday because of that. I am a Pre-med major and did research on the product on PubMed. My teachers only let us use that website because it is the most reputable, and the major accredited research centers (Ex: John Hopkins...ect.) post their findings on there. If you type in Fucoidan on PubMed there are over 1000 articles on it. You can do your own research on there because it is the best website for unbiased medical information and research. I did research the company too and the main ingredient in the Limu drink is Fucoidan, and it is extracted in a chemical free process. Hope this helps.

Fucking bullshit. Even more curious was how a "med student" created an account simply to post in this thread.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

^son of bitch, I didn't even realize that til you mentioned it hahahahaha. I really need to check dates when opening threads. LOL though at "monavie", my sister used to sell that crap. I don't think she made any money, just bought bottles of it for her own use

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived