Chris Davis Posted July 12, 2012 Report Posted July 12, 2012 I didnt even notice them I thought it was some random wire or fan things I guess you cant save them all might as well make them art haha.
audiofanaticz Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 yup yup just a bunch of blown amps and subs that friends and other guys donated. mostly all garbage not worth fixing.
kingsuv Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 Maybe one of these days I will post up where the magic happens Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
JacobB89 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 Maybe one of these days I will post up where the magic happens your wife said no magic happens there anymore.. Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....
Radioactiv Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 Let me see what I got 2 differant buildings, one has upstairs with a modded forklift as a elevator. This vid has a good veiw of the bottom building. 1993 Ford RangerWalkthrough20, North Georgia
kingsuv Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 Maybe one of these days I will post up where the magic happens your wife said no magic happens there anymore.. Exactly. leaves more time to build more cars Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
neuspeedescort Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 11x26 back room attached to my 26x26 garage with full heat and 1/4 bath. NEUMAN
deathcards Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 yup yup just a bunch of blown amps and subs that friends and other guys donated. mostly all garbage not worth fixing. your workshop seems more like a man cave skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
BassHead1990 Posted July 13, 2012 Report Posted July 13, 2012 This is my work area. Not much, but gets some work done (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.