Banned people. What's the reason most the time?

wow some people don't understand what a digital foot print is aka funkymunkydlaosdihfgpahg

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Ya know, it really makes me laugh that people cant grasp the concept of what a rent a mod is, but when you see a security guard rent a pig is generally the first thing that comes out of your mouths lol

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

He had it coming though. He responded like a fucking asshole in 92% of his posts.

i just went through a few of his last posts and he was a fucking asshole. how he got to 1000 posts before he got booted ill never know. i was wondering why i havent seen his name in a while but now i know.

i remember that post when he was pissing on Rockford with Steve but i didnt know that was the last of him. lol

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

He had it coming though. He responded like a fucking asshole in 92% of his posts.

i just went through a few of his last posts and he was a fucking asshole. how he got to 1000 posts before he got booted ill never know. i was wondering why i havent seen his name in a while but now i know.

i remember that post when he was pissing on Rockford with Steve but i didnt know that was the last of him. lol

Someone in this thread was commenting that Steve banned him, and I think he did, because someone was showing their system and getlowcivic said the power cap was pretty worthless, Steve said he saw a forum member that was pretty worthless, and that was the last I saw of him, LOL.

All that dude did was talk down to people .Period.

Example:

Noob comes on and says "Hey guys, may be a dumb question, but power goes to + symbol and negative goes to - symbol, right?"

Clearly states it may be a dumb question....

Getlocivic would respond with something like "Are you a fucking moron? No, you plug power into - and negative to + and watch it make smoke. If you have to ask a stupid question like that, you're too stupid for car audio."

Catch my drift?

He deserved a trip to banstanaland.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

On this forum, it seems like you need to TRY to get banned. In my opinion, the mods and admins here are laid back.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

All that dude did was talk down to people .Period.

Example:

Noob comes on and says "Hey guys, may be a dumb question, but power goes to + symbol and negative goes to - symbol, right?"

Clearly states it may be a dumb question....

Getlocivic would respond with something like "Are you a fucking moron? No, you plug power into - and negative to + and watch it make smoke. If you have to ask a stupid question like that, you're too stupid for car audio."

Catch my drift?

He deserved a trip to banstanaland.

agree,...and saw that with him....... the dude did nothing to really help.....

although,.. i still see some of that.....every day..

Archived