Banned people. What's the reason most the time?

Steve, all due respect, you're wrong. Freedom of expression does not make a "jungle". Im sorry you dislike ca.com. This is a more "close knit" community and thats great. But the list of things you "cant do" on this forum is LONG. no vs threads, etc. its your forum (and im a fan of it) and you can run it as you see fit. That doesnt make it any more open and welcoming. (also, dont take this wrong, I think its a fine forum, and setup, and im not saying it should change)

I like the rules, they filter out most of the dumbass's and keep the good people. They keep the place in order instead of total anarchy.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Steve, all due respect, you're wrong. Freedom of expression does not make a "jungle". Im sorry you dislike ca.com. This is a more "close knit" community and thats great. But the list of things you "cant do" on this forum is LONG. no vs threads, etc. its your forum (and im a fan of it) and you can run it as you see fit. That doesnt make it any more open and welcoming. (also, dont take this wrong, I think its a fine forum, and setup, and im not saying it should change)

You're entitled to your opinions and such but i think its best that you just stop while you are ahead... Just some friendly advice

Exactly, what are you trying to do in this thread? Get banned? LOLWTH!

How many times do you think you'll be able to stick your finger in Steve's eye before he MAKES you stop?

My Pappy's fav expression " Talk shit get hit" seems to apply here quite nicely. But I do love it here cause its laid back and everyones not flaming each other especially one some ones just looking to keep a record of there build and or find alittle insight into something they could mend to there own.

i think dwright holds the crown for most bannings

I got a vacation when I first joined because of this clown.Got mad because I said something about him sending Bre2t something he didn't have and then not returning the money because he spent it on something else.I did flame him kinda hard but I didn't get a warning before hand.That's kinda why unlike most people on here I try not to even respond to smartasses anymore.Sucks but I guess sometimes its just better to hold your tongue

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

"My Pappy's fav expression " Talk shit get hit" seems to apply here quite nicely." But I do love it here cause its laid back and everyones not flaming each other especially one some ones just looking to keep a record of there build and or find alittle insight into something they could mend to there own.

i am making this a quote in my sig.

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

You say these things yet look at this community, I prefer it here over anywhere else and most of these rules have been in place for awhile. Seems like it's working.

Also, it is pretty hard to get banned, I have the common sense of a spoon sometimes yet I've never even gotten a warning, it's all just about having a little bit of respect for people. Treat people how you'd like to be treated and all that.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived