audiofanaticz Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 Brian ruined my fun ive got some more research to do yet though. Sorry broski. I dont get to drop the hammer much, so I had to make quick fun work of it. LOL
hdorre Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 Oh joy! Daddy's back lol No homo I presume? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Kyblack76 Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 I dont care about grammar much.... if i cant read a question... i dont answer........ or help... its the jerk off-ness (pay me a nickle every time you use that) that bugs.......... Not a soul on this site that is "cooler" than any other member....... EDIT - Respect on the other hand....... I will glady give and bend over for... (fuck me is that beyond the HOMO deal??????) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
HatersGonnaHate Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 Oh joy! Daddy's back lol No homo I presume? Full homo. JAY KAY My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
deathcards Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 I dont care about grammar much.... if i cant read a question... i dont answer........ or help... its the (pay me a nickle every time you use that) that bugs.......... Not a soul on this site that is "cooler" than any other member....... EDIT - Respect on the other hand....... I will glady give and bend over for... (fuck me is that beyond the HOMO deal??????) ^i o u no nickle . . . on the other hand do you make like a giant paragraph and add .... where words were unnecessary cause i will be honest it bugs the hell out of me not knowing what i didn't get to read, there was someone else that did that so bad i couldn't make out wth he ment, i think he was drinking/drunk skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Kyblack76 Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 I dont care about grammar much.... if i cant read a question... i dont answer........ or help... its the (pay me a nickle every time you use that) that bugs.......... Not a soul on this site that is "cooler" than any other member....... EDIT - Respect on the other hand....... I will glady give and bend over for... (fuck me is that beyond the HOMO deal??????) ^i o u no nickle . . . on the other hand do you make like a giant paragraph and add .... where words were unnecessary cause i will be honest it bugs the hell out of me not knowing what i didn't get to read, there was someone else that did that so bad i couldn't make out wth he ment, i think he was drinking/drunk I am drinking... and, pushin drunk.... No,.. take that back,... im drunk..... and had a rough time reading that....sorry no offence..... again.. im sure, its just me.....but, im ok with it... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 And i just PM'd you my PAYPAL account for that nickle SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
deathcards Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 And i just PM'd you my PAYPAL account for that nickle lmao i didn't think you would really pm with the title "NICKLE ME!!!" my stomach hurts now skar sk2500.1 0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz alpine HUvxi65 components on BA gt-275new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821 2 x-15 sundowns singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps
Chad Wilkins Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 On this forum, it seems like you need to TRY to get banned. In my opinion, the mods and admins here are laid back. I respectfully disagree. That said, I like this forum, and find its slower pace (and overall more positive feel) very nice. I browse a lot of forums, and this is one of my favs!
CJ18 Posted July 14, 2012 Report Posted July 14, 2012 On this forum, it seems like you need to TRY to get banned. In my opinion, the mods and admins here are laid back. I respectfully disagree. That said, I like this forum, and find its slower pace (and overall more positive feel) very nice. I browse a lot of forums, and this is one of my favs! You really do have to try to get Banned. You have to be a complete douche bag or just an annoying fuck and not follow the rules. I know, I did it when I first joined the forum. I learned my lesson and came back as a contributing member instead of a keyboard warrior who talks too much. Its so easy for someone to sit behind a keyboard and talk a big tough game, and its those guys that get banned from the site. This is more than just a car audio website, if you stick around long enough this becomes a community of like minded people that understand our addiction to loud music and gut wrenching bass. I have met alot of great people on this site that I would consider more of a friend than people that I have known my entire life.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.