Pioneer DEH-80PRS

?? ok i know you are the forum asshole but do you have to act like the forum retard to?

no one was talking about speakers... it was just a simple statement that the pioneer 80prs is a great deck and there isnt any other decks with the same options or better for the price.

will it be wothless with a processor yes,

worthless with cheap speakers yes

worthless if you dont know how to adjust it right yes

good if you dont have a processor yes

good if you dont have cheap speakers yes

good if you know what your doing yes

is its a great h/u for the price yes

bottom line ive seen you bring up flaws in a potential setup where the pioneer would be the h/u being used. those flaws however have nothing to do with the h/u and only with user error and stupidity. so i still fail to see what your trying to say about the h/u.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

• 2 weeks later...

I use this deck, and while Im happy with it, it doesnt allow true 3way which is a downfall for me in MY situation. Speaker selection and knowledge is still critical. I use above average speakers on an Audison amp, and still cant get my desired front stage sound. I think what forumasshole is trying to say is that this deck shouldnt be viewed as a cure-all for sq purposes. The onboard processing is nothing special, its certainly not going to replace an ms8 or bit one. I think its a fair buy for the price if one never wishes to go beyond basic 2 way with basic tuning. I havent used many of the newest decks to really compare, but you could get some of the same functions of the prs80 on the Clarion cz701 (or 702?) for nearly half the price. I plan to put a new deck in my spl car soon, and because I dont need anything special, I would consider the Clarion, but not the prs80. The PRS80 while solid, has its niche, and that niche doesnt transcend into truly high end sq nor does it transcend inadequate system implementation

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Just installed this HU in my secondary vehicle. Still have to figure out all the functions it has. Seems to be a nice HU from what I can tell thus far!

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Bullshit it doesnt, that deck is awesome. Even if you use a signal processor, a clean signal is still better than a dirty one.

show me the diff in sound from the prs and the 9400bh models from pioneer :)

scope them both and provide readouts for distortion and other various "clean signal" cues

price is almost half

Have you owned one?

do you know it provides a superior signal then the other decks other then going by some specs posted on the box?

Ive owned both decks and have 0 difference in the same setup

• 6 months later...

congrats, you brought back to live a 6month old thread

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

its all righ but there is no point in bringing such an old thread back to life, specaily when you have a thread asking for help anyways.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

Archived