Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here is my issue. We live in a nation that is PREDOMINANTLY hetrosexual. so what is the issue with donating to charities that help facilitate that. while the underlying goals of some of these organizations may not supportive of civil rights. their mission statements support the morales and beliefs of the the majority of the country. therefore making it (IMHO) completly legitimate for an American company to have supported them at one point in time.

and while the owner of chic-fil-a may have his own views of homosexual rights (an opinion in which everyone is entitled to) i do not think his statement implied that he was against it. only that he was in support of hetrosexual relatiponships. which i see nothing wrong with.

also why should a persons/company's views matter. there are a lot of big companies out there whose views do not align perfectly with everyone or even with the general public but we still use their products.

You make no sense. It doesn't matter what the majority of your country believe in, just because the majority believe in it makes their cause right? Of course not, it's all about views and personal opinions and not forcing yours on other peoples. Facilitating would not be donating to charities that pro actively fight gay marriage and fund courses that "turn gay people straight". Of course he's against it, why would he be donating to causes that are basically hate campaigns against same sex couples. This isn't him merely voicing his opinion, I doubt the uproar would be anything like what it is if it was simply that.

You seem to have missed the point completely.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

Ive got far too much stuff going on in my life to care much either way about what the owner of a mediocre fast food resteraunt has to say about homosexual marriage. Yet another thing the bottom rung of society is up in arms about

Again...it isn't what he said...

nevermind. people don't read or bother to go learn any longer.

you are right, gay people are that pissed simply about what someone said.

it has nothing to do with a person donating millions of dollars to repress the civil rights of gay people that every straight person has in this fucked up country.

He has EVERY RIGHT to donate to whomever he wishes. Thats one of those wonderful civil rights you're attempting to blather on about. im actually FOR gay marriage, and AGAINST the continuing christianization of the usa. BUT I do support his right to sqend his money as he sees fit. How many of you donate money to gay rights groups? (my company does)

By the by.. It was his comments that led to the "investigation" of where his money goes, so yes, in effect they ARE mad about what he said. Thats not even getting into him "voting with his wallet" (which has more power than words). So before accusing me of not reading or comprehending anything, understand what YOU'RE reading.

Again- I have no interest in what the owner of a mediocre fast food chain has to say about gay rights.

Posted

I never said he didn't have the right to do it...I just stated that is what te problem is. Maybe reading isn't your forte.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

I personally think the whole thing is a crock of shit anyways ... Its a good place to eat and should leave it at that ...

Activist groups should mind their own business ...

Sorry for my small rant on this ...

thats what i want. for everyone to post their views... its good to have a debate.. im waiting for michigancaprise to show up and explain why they are "closed minded"

:ninja:

Haha I forgot that my Facebook status can be seen on here hahah I don't agree with him I'm ok with him using his free speech and believing in what he believes in but what he is doing is using his company to express his views and support anti gay activists. I just don't agree with that. And I do think that anti gay activists are closed minded and if I was to eat at his establishment I'm supporting his views. Just how I see it and what I believe in. I am tuned into this debate!!!

Posted

You make no sense. It doesn't matter what the majority of your country believe in, just because the majority believe in it makes their cause right? Of course not, it's all about views and personal opinions and not forcing yours on other peoples. Facilitating would not be donating to charities that pro actively fight gay marriage and fund courses that "turn gay people straight". Of course he's against it, why would he be donating to causes that are basically hate campaigns against same sex couples. This isn't him merely voicing his opinion, I doubt the uproar would be anything like what it is if it was simply that.

You seem to have missed the point completely.

i never said anything about the majorities cause being right or wrong. what i was trying to say is that i see no problem in someone supporting an organization whose (supposedly) mission statement falls in line with the majority of the U.S. population. im not trying to defend these organizations and say that their all their methods of achieving their mission are right. nor ami i condoning any of their actions.

the above and my previous statement are simply my perception of the matter based on the <5 mintes of research on the subject. i will openly admit that they are not very educated statements. just my opinion on the matter, right or wrong, and should be treated as so.

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Posted

it doesnt matter what you personally think is right.... unless the views and actions of a person are hurting you or someone else then its honestly none of anyones business what people do.. and to those of you saying he has the right to support anti-gay groups you are right and does these groups have the right to exist..absolutely...but does it make it right for them to be as arrogant to decide how someone should be able to live their lives?

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

All I know is I keep hearing about these damn waffle fries. That sound so damn good. Then I heard they were just regular fries cut like waffles, then it was not so bad.

How ever it would be awesome to have a waffle fry the is actually a waffle that had a hint of syrup in it.. anyone else agree here?

Posted

All I know is I keep hearing about these damn waffle fries. That sound so damn good. Then I heard they were just regular fries cut like waffles, then it was not so bad.

How ever it would be awesome to have a waffle fry the is actually a waffle that had a hint of syrup in it.. anyone else agree here?

Those god damn waffle fries are the shit!!!

I'm not a syrup fan though, so I will pass on those.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

it doesnt matter what you personally think is right.... unless the views and actions of a person are hurting you or someone else then its honestly none of anyones business what people do.. and to those of you saying he has the right to support anti-gay groups you are right and does these groups have the right to exist..absolutely...but does it make it right for them to be as arrogant to decide how someone should be able to live their lives?

I disagree with this completely. I do agree with the he has the right to support whatever he wants but those anti gay groups have no right to push their views on the world. That's like saying the nazis were okay because it was their personal views. They didn't like the jews, that's their right. Hate groups are disgusting. Everybody can think what they want. The world would be a terrible place if there was no freedom, but pro actively pushing your views is ridiculous.

Also.. I think sensai is the only person who could make a thread like this without it turning into a shitfest....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

All I know is I keep hearing about these damn waffle fries. That sound so damn good. Then I heard they were just regular fries cut like waffles, then it was not so bad.

How ever it would be awesome to have a waffle fry the is actually a waffle that had a hint of syrup in it.. anyone else agree here?

...must...have...

POTATO!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4592 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...