LOL: Know Your Rights: Law Student Backs Down Cop..

Somewhat relevant interesting story, a homeless guy had a knife and when he put his hands in the air to surrender the police shot him about 46 times. This is the department I wanted to work for maybe I should think that over lol.

http://www.abc12.com...&clipId=7472290

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Quick thread jack... while at teh academy we were asked to help with a basic class that was getting sprayed, I sid sure and took my Camera!

hit.jpg

Needless to say when I got sprayed I was out doing my PT like normal 15 min after the fact. seems spray doesnt work as well on "my people"! LOL

They even tell you that during the training, the lighter your skin tone the worse it will be!

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

id have probably laughed if dude got smacked up. You dont have the right to refuse identifying yourself to an officer and just because your rattling off some court cases because your some wise mouth law student doesnt mean every dude on the force needs to know them as well.

id have probably laughed if dude got smacked up. You dont have the right to refuse identifying yourself to an officer and just because your rattling off some court cases because your some wise mouth law student doesnt mean every dude on the force needs to know them as well.

There are times when you have the right to refuse to identify yourself to an officer. I personally would never do it, but that is my choice. I make that choice knowing full well that in certain circumstances I have the right to refuse it. I would hope every cop knows the laws, although I do realize with the massive amount of laws and the crazy amount of changes that are constantly happening, I understand that it is a bit crazy to expect every cop to know them all. I would only expect them to do their best to keep up with them.

In this instance, the kid was a douche, but also completely in the right. He totally set the cop up and got it on film. The cop could have handled it way better, even if he was not sure what to do. The ID thing was where the cop messed up. What the cop should have done, after the kid refused, is asked the kid if he could hang around while he contacted his superior officer to find out what to do. The guy would not have been detained, only stayed voluntarily, and I'm sure the superior officer would have given the cop the correct information.

This kid probably wouldn't have stayed voluntarily, because that wouldn't make a good video. I do blame this on the kid because he baited it. However, the cop could have done a couple things differently.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

You most certainly do

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

just wondering why he was just toating a loaded gun out in the open (with a camera) in the first place ...

to try and get cops in trouble ??? to see if they are doing their job correctly, or to see if they would not say anything ???

or maybe he was selling narcotics and knew how to bullshit his way out of trouble ???

it is about exercising your rights ! if we as americans do not exercise our rights we will lose them .

Quick thread jack... while at teh academy we were asked to help with a basic class that was getting sprayed, I sid sure and took my Camera!

hit.jpg

Needless to say when I got sprayed I was out doing my PT like normal 15 min after the fact. seems spray doesnt work as well on "my people"! LOL

They even tell you that during the training, the lighter your skin tone the worse it will be!

^^Pepper Spray FUCKING sucks... Granted it only took me about 12mins to decon and others in my course took upwards of 45 mins it was still no fun LOL.... Mind you the shit i got sprayed with was the stuff that the AF carries and im pretty sure the stuff that i carry for bail enforcement is hotter and higher concentrate so im pretty glad there is no need to have to get sprayed again for requalification

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Actually you're completely wrong. There are absolutely instances in which you do NOT have to identify yourself to LEO. And yes, pertaining to matters such as illegal searches, illegally detaining someone, illegally asking for ID...Yes, the cops do need to know these cases. It about your civil rights. Those who enforce the law, need to know what our rights are in order to effectively enforce laws. Have fun getting your rights trampled numb nuts. I know MY rights, and not a damn person, LEO included is going to walk on them, no fucking way.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Actually you're completely wrong. There are absolutely instances in which you do NOT have to identify yourself to LEO. And yes, pertaining to matters such as illegal searches, illegally detaining someone, illegally asking for ID...Yes, the cops do need to know these cases. It about your civil rights. Those who enforce the law, need to know what our rights are in order to effectively enforce laws. Have fun getting your rights trampled numb nuts. I know MY rights, and not a damn person, LEO included is going to walk on them, no fucking way.

X100000, i could not have said it any better..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Archived