Sonic Electronix

They've been around since the first update to this style lol.

Hmm, today is the first time I have seen them. I figured it had to do with the recent update (last night) maybe?

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

They have always been on the forums, even before the update a while back. But usually they where hidden to mod/admins only.

They use to look different with a red bar, the more points the higher the bar, which I thought was also hidden, but since the forum upgrade last night it seems to be view for all.

The warning points are bad, you dont want them :D

Its a way to keep track of the members here, like say if you started a VS thread, or selling without 150posts, or acting like an ass, being a troll, etc we would open your profile and add a point with a brief description why we added said point. Than lets say you get in trouble again and do something stupid and a different moderator sees it, he can review your previous notes on why you got the point added,

So say if a user reported you for post dumping in a forsale thread and n8ball checked the report out, he would give you a point and right why.

Than ltsmoke seen a reported post and you where trying to sell an item forsale but only had 40 posts he would give you a point and right why.

Than lets say someone reported you for talking shit, cussing out other members, using racial slurs, I would give you a point, but when Id open up your log and seen the previous info, id say screw giving him a point and ban him since he cant act like a mature person.

The limit was 10 points, and than I think the site will automatically put you on mod review meaning once you make a post, you will not see your post added to the thread until a mod or admin read your post and deemed it appropriate

They have always been on the forums, even before the update a while back. But usually they where hidden to mod/admins only.

They use to look different with a red bar, the more points the higher the bar, which I thought was also hidden, but since the forum upgrade last night it seems to be view for all.

The warning points are bad, you dont want them :D

Its a way to keep track of the members here, like say if you started a VS thread, or selling without 150posts, or acting like an ass, being a troll, etc we would open your profile and add a point with a brief description why we added said point. Than lets say you get in trouble again and do something stupid and a different moderator sees it, he can review your previous notes on why you got the point added,

So say if a user reported you for post dumping in a forsale thread and n8ball checked the report out, he would give you a point and right why.

Than ltsmoke seen a reported post and you where trying to sell an item forsale but only had 40 posts he would give you a point and right why.

Than lets say someone reported you for talking shit, cussing out other members, using racial slurs, I would give you a point, but when Id open up your log and seen the previous info, id say screw giving him a point and ban him since he cant act like a mature person.

The limit was 10 points, and than I think the site will automatically put you on mod review meaning once you make a post, you will not see your post added to the thread until a mod or admin read your post and deemed it appropriate

Pain in the ass for the mods then. I mean it is a forum so good to have mods obviously but once someone has that limit, mods have to "yup, that's appropriate" or "this guy is a damn joke"? I'd do just like you say, give a few points for warnings and if it continues, ban.

At least it's all explained now.

Sheena = pedobear

yeah we need to get that fixed its only for the staff to see.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived