September SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Steve Meade & CE Auto Electric Supply

Thanks for the nomination, hopefully my new additions can gain me some votes this time! :D

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

I nominate my self! Please! Let's have the underdog get it! Someone who deserves it and doesn't have the money like all the competitors!!!!! :)

1999 Durango

Current

2 15" DC level 3 15s

kenwood HU

Cresendo bc2000

Big 3 upgrade

Sky high car audio wire

Coming soon

Cresendo c1100.4

double din

New Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991

Clean Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/

I nominate my self! Please! Let's have the underdog get it! Someone who deserves it and doesn't have the money like all the competitors!!!!! smile.gif

this really bothers me. dont come in begging for hand outs. Explain how you deserve the recognition over someone who busted their ass just as much if not more than you to produce teh install in their ride? SOTM is all about respect amongst your peers with a cool prize added on. If you want it earn it. As far as im concerned I would never pick a basic install like yours over someone like 46panels. Why is that? not because yours isnt clean or doesnt sound good. its because hes got more time and effort put into designing that wall then you have in your entire install.

to come in here and say that you deserve it more than any of the other participants is just ignorant and self centered and not very in touch with reality

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I nominate my self! Please! Let's have the underdog get it! Someone who deserves it and doesn't have the money like all the competitors!!!!! :)

Implying everyone else doesn't deserve it? I would say tread lightly man. Just because someone has nice gear does not mean they have deep pockets.

There is people on here who scrape by just so they can put a few dollars per paycheck towards their hobby and save for months to do so.

If you were around the forums longer (and I'm not meaning anything by that, it's good to have new members) I'm just saying if you were, you would see

there is quite a few people on this who have put blood sweat and tears into their build. So please, do us all a favour and don't try and say who does and does not deserve it.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Good luck everyone, I'm hoping to get mine presentable before the 23rd so I can nominate myself. If not, I will see you guys next month! :D

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Thanks for the nominations guys, I appreciate it :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I nominate my self! Please! Let's have the underdog get it! Someone who deserves it and doesn't have the money like all the competitors!!!!! smile.gif

this really bothers me. dont come in begging for hand outs. Explain how you deserve the recognition over someone who busted their ass just as much if not more than you to produce teh install in their ride? SOTM is all about respect amongst your peers with a cool prize added on. If you want it earn it. As far as im concerned I would never pick a basic install like yours over someone like 46panels. Why is that? not because yours isnt clean or doesnt sound good. its because hes got more time and effort put into designing that wall then you have in your entire install.

to come in here and say that you deserve it more than any of the other participants is just ignorant and self centered and not very in touch with reality

Implying everyone else doesn't deserve it? I would say tread lightly man. Just because someone has nice gear does not mean they have deep pockets.

There is people on here who scrape by just so they can put a few dollars per paycheck towards their hobby and save for months to do so.

If you were around the forums longer (and I'm not meaning anything by that, it's good to have new members) I'm just saying if you were, you would see

there is quite a few people on this who have put blood sweat and tears into their build. So please, do us all a favour and don't try and say who does and does not deserve it.

Haha cool your roll guys I was joking! I know my system isn't worth crap. Its my first build and when I can find time from school I will be doing amazing builds with top Doller equipment. No reason to get butt hurt for something I know is true.

1999 Durango

Current

2 15" DC level 3 15s

kenwood HU

Cresendo bc2000

Big 3 upgrade

Sky high car audio wire

Coming soon

Cresendo c1100.4

double din

New Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168661-99-durango-dc-audio-package-in-and-box-almost-done/?p=2464991

Clean Build log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/171619-dc-audio-durango-clean-build/

good luck to all. Hopefully mine will be done for next month, but in no way do I expect to win lol

I don't either, but I play like I do and have used lots of the feedback I have received to improve what I have. It doesn't have to be about winning, for me it's the participation.

But it would be fun to win!!! :drinks:

*hint, hint, hint*

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

its because hes got more time and effort put into designing that wall then you have in your entire install.

I dunno about that, I just cut some boards and glued em together and hope it worked lol.

Just because someone has nice gear does not mean they have deep pockets.

Ain't that the truth!

1946 Chevy Panel Truck: For Sale

1999 Ford Explorer XLT

Subs: Ten Obsidian Audio 15's

Sub Amps: Five American Bass 120.1's

Speakers: American Bass mids and selenium tweeters

Speaker Amp: Mb Quart Dsc4125

Electrical: DC power 250amp alt, 6 batteries

http://www.youtube.com/user/46panel

Archived