Jump to content

the only game that makes me want a ps3


Recommended Posts

Posted

Only game that really peaked my interest with PS3 was the new twisted metal.

New Setup;

H/U; Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Wiring; 2 runs of 2/0 OFC & Big 3.

Subs; 2 D1 DC Level 4s.

Monoblock; DC 3.5k.

4 Channel; JBL GTO1004.

Highs; Vifa NE25VTS-04.

Mids; Aura NS6-255-8A.

Alt; 160a.

Batts; Optima, KHC1800.

Posted

That looks fucking amazing...

Not sure would it be worth getting a ps3 but maybe... you can pick them up from pawn shops pretty cheap around here.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

I actually like the game. To bad i dont have a ps3 =(

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Posted

For me, that game isn't my type. But I've seen all the demos and such and all the hype is outstanding. Things that you actually make your own decisions and that affects gameplay. Not a brand new idea by any means as other games have that, but in that type of game in those scenarios can be pretty amazing.

And to locomanny, it's the same company that made crash bandicoot and Jax. Crash was definitely fun, Jax I never played. So I agree that naughty dog is definitely a good brand of developers for a game.

Only game I want is the new basketball (less than a month now) and new black ops. Both are on the 360 but I'm a ps fan.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

game looks sick... Uncharted looks and Tomb Raider feel to it... Looks like a hit!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Speakin of tomb raider, they completely went away with how they went. Like Angelina was Lara, you could tell. Now it's... uncharted like and no more Angelina. Look up some preview crap of that. It seriously reminds me of uncharted.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 836 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...