irpirate Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 jesus....hope you get better soon. hiiiiiiii2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)1994 astro - more stuffzupdate: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol. ma slop garb build log16 12's 4th order4runner rebuild in progressclickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th orderUBL - clickyhttp://www.youtube.com/yyj11589 lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love
michigancapri92 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 sorry to hear man !!! your smd family is here for you Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
finkster Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 wow man hope you heal up soon! DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
DTS909 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Get well and how are you typing I would be popping a whole bunch vicodin passed out. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
armykyle1 Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Damn, glad you survived! Sorry to hear about the other guy. TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
8ight Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Wow, that's pretty fucked up. I do hope you can eventually get back to work after that one. I'm gonna hate
OrionStang Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Really is remarkable you survived. Hope you have a speedy recovery. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
RCP Audio Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 shit man! Hope you recover fast! Sorry that happened to ya PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
knowledge Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 fuck man hope you get well bro REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
08tahoe Posted September 17, 2012 Report Posted September 17, 2012 Glad you are alive and hope you get better fast.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.