Jump to content

**Official SMD Meme Thread**


Recommended Posts

Posted
The guy at Verizon laughed at me when I showed him my phone. Fucker

freeupgradedeadline_zps944efc4d.png

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Posted

Hahahaha

I'm really fucking lmfao over here.

Literally.

Laughed so hard.

Ass fell off.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Hahahaha

I'm really fucking lmfao over here.

Literally.

Laughed so hard.

Ass fell off.

spit out almost as much beer as I have consumed

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...